Never again

*wiggles eyebrows*  spicy boi

                                                                                        Keith's POV

As I look up from the ground, my breath, stolen from me. Before I can draw air into my lungs, I've already melted into Y/N's figure. I can feel the helplessness physically leave me as I hold Y/N again.

Tears spill down my cheeks. The previous tension replaced with joy. I dropped to my knees, hugging her waist tightly as if she was going to leave again. Y/N took my chin and wiped my tears away, which brings more relief than my heart can take.

Her hands played with my hair gently ruffling it.

                                                               Author's POV

"P-please don't leave me again" Keith croaked, Y/N gave him a small smile and sat next to him. "I promise you I'm not leaving "Y/N replied, her fingers previously tangled in the mop of hair now locked with his fingers.

 "But your okay right?" Keith mumbled. Y/N sighed "I'm fine". The red paladin lay his head on Y/N's lap.

"But you always say that" Keith replied, his eyebrows creasing. "That's because I am". The red paladin raised an eyebrow "how do I know you're telling the truth?". "Okay from now on I'll always tell you the truth, happy?" The red paladin nodded "Very". "Well to be perfectly honest I'm confused mostly on what Lotor's planning," Y/N said and stroked Keith's hair gently. 

"I knew that oversized grape couldn't be trusted".

 "Are you sure you're not going to leave again?" Keith quietly asked. The H/C haired girl raised an eyebrow "I'm sure". Keith shook his head "no, no if you want to die again, by all means, do it because I'm already emotionally damaged".

In reply, Y/N rolled her eyes "I won't, scouts honour". The red paladin sighed and pouted "you could have given me a warning or something". Another laugh escaped Y/N's mouth.

A short, comfortable silence filled the room occupied by the two lovers. "Don't do that again" Keith whispered. Y/N nodded.

"Never again". 

Now to beat the oversized grape 

Waffle~