Fool proof

Y/N's POV 

I groggily opened my eyes. The memories of yesterday hit me as I gasped in realization. "Hmm Y/N whazzigoinon?" Keith asked. I giggled slightly at him and kissed his cheek. "Where are we?" He asked "In the training room" I responded, sitting up and stretching. Keith sat up next to me. "Don't we have a team meeting?" He asked. My eyes widened and we scrambled up. I stared at a nearby clock as it read 9:30. The meeting started at 9. "Keith were late!" I exclaimed. The one day we sleep in is the same day we have a meeting. Seriously? "Quiznak!" Keith yelled "Argh what do we do?!" I asked "Jump on my back!" Keith exclaimed "What?!" I asked "Just do it before I regret it" He snapped. I shrugged before jumping on his back, clutching Keith's shoulders "hold on!" He sped up sprinting down the hall.

Author's POV

"Has anybody seen Y/N and Keith it's been half an hour?" Shiro asked "I-" Lance was cut off when the thundering of two feet filled the room "Where here!" Y/N yelled from across the hallway. The two teens flew into the deck at an amazing speed. "Keith stop!" Y/N shrieked "I'm trying!" He replied. They began to skid and slide across the main deck. With a final cry they toppled over." So I guess the love birds made up" Lance and Hunk snickered "Ah young love" Shiro sighed "Is utterly gross" Pidge remarked, gagging slightly in disgust. Allura rolled her eyes and Lotor concealed a chuckle. Keith and Y/N glared at the group before scrambling up, blushing a furious red.

Y/N's POV

"Now that you two are finally here we can plan this mission properly" Shiro stated. I perked up and walked up to the hologram in the middle of the room. "We could cloak the lions in case and get onto Zarkon's main ship by sneaking onto one of the cargo ships" I suggested analyzing the size of the gargantuan galra base "But then we don't know the ships schedule" Pidge remarked "I do" Lotor remarked, his eyes glinted as I smiled warmly and thanked him. I let out a sigh of relief "How do we know he's telling the truth?" Keith asked, narrowing his eyes, scowling softly.

Author's POV

"He's an ally" Shiro replied "Plus if he's lying and tries to hand us over we'll just kill him or something" Y/N remarked still looking at the hologram ignoring the scared glances thrown her way "What?" She asked "Nothing" They chimed in unison. Shiro cleared his throat and sparked a different conversation "Now we need to know who's going with Y/N" Lance and Keith raised their hands immediately "Well that's sorted" Shiro chuckled "Now we need to enter the ship undetected because that place is gonna be swarming with guards" Hunk nervously remarked. They gathered around the table putting in ideas.

*Time skip*

After many many failed ideas and endless arguments they had finally reached a plan "This plan is foolproof nothing could possibly go wrong!" Pidge exclaimed sitting back and sighing happily. But something would go wrong. Because it always does.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byee

Waffle~