I hate magic trees

Keith's POV

"His name is Xavier" Now we were highly concerned. "Xavier?" Pidge asked "Yes" Y/N nodded her head and turned again to the empty space. "Keith is everything alright there?" Shiro's voice rang through our helmets. "No Y/N's gone crazy!" Lance yelled, "Hey I have not gone crazy!" She retorted. We explained the issue and he sighed "Bring her back we'll put her in a pod" He offered

Y/N's POV

"Hey Xavier how come my friends can't see you?" I asked, "You are of Linkitos heritage are you not?" "Yes I am" "Your name is Y/N correct?" "Yes'' I responded. He pressed his neck gently. "Now your friends can see and hear me. "Keith, can you see him now?" I asked. He turned around and his eyes widened. "You guys can see him?" A silence fell onto the area as Xavier waved. The triangles pulsing wildly.''

Author's POV

"Yes, we see him" Allura replied. A triumphant smile spread on Y/N's face as they stared dumbfounded at the alien boy. "Xavier you said I should put my hand on a tree?" She asked "Yes" He replied. A little farther away was a large tree that resembled a weeping willow "Shiro she's not crazy!" Lance whisper yelled.

The tree's leaves were blue with purple lines decorating it. The trunk was a light blue and it seemed to glow and emit a very dim light. The trunks were a very delicate lilac which had different carvings onto them. Y/N walked towards it. "Put your hand on the tree," Xavier instructed. She did as she was told. Suddenly the dim light grew brighter before energy shot out of the carved holes in the sides. Gasps rang through the air as a large hole opened up. Xavier hopped inside but not before calling a short 'follow me!'

Keith's POV

We stared in amazement at the tree as Xavier hopped into it."What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Before she could jump in I grabbed her arm. "You can't just go jumping down trees!" I hissed "Well it's a magic tree! Magic trees are always safe!" She happily replied, "How many magic trees have you been into?!" "Just this one" I sighed in irritation. "Come on babe let's go!" She kissed my cheek before sliding in. I heard her scream with glee leaving me with one thought. I hate magic trees.

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I wanted to add the planet Linkitos because I really liked adding it the first couple times so I wanted to explain it more in detail in the next few chapters. Well, guys, I hope you liked it thanks for reading byee

Waffle~