Shizzlefrick

Lotor's a sneky snek!

As the white beam shot at them, the paladins cried out in horror. "Pull back!" Shiro roared. They each pulled back, but to no avail. Their lions were stuck.

"Were all gonna die!" Hunk wailed. "I'm sorry for blaming everyone!" Allura screamed as the paladins screamed out apologies. They closed their eyes tightly. Waiting for their ends.

Their ends whichever came.

A massive zoom sounded as a white ball of light spun gracefully in the darkness of space. Y/N tilted her head with the rest of the paladins. "What?.." she trailed off and her eyes widened as the ball started to expand at an alarming rate.

"What is it doing? Do the death boxes want us to die or not?" The team hummed in agreement whilst the ball began to Emmitt a rather bright light.

"Welp. I guess this is where we die". Pidge fumbled.

But once again. They did not die.

Because a wormhole had opened in front of them.

Y/N's POV

My heart raced as a swirling white void glinted in front of us. "Is that what I think it is?" Allura remarked, her voice barely above a whisper. We cheered, or voices rising. "We can go home! Lance hissed.

"Then let's go" Keith yelled.

I smiled softly, we can finally go home. With a roar our lions raced forward and into the swirling wormhole. "Pidge, open a comm" Shiro commanded. She nodded and began to yell. "Commander holt! this is Voltron, can you hear us?!"

Author's POV

Static crackled in their ears as the pristine white of the wormhole mixed with a sky blue. Suddenly a voice came from the comms.

"-On't...me -red.... tron". The broken communication confused the team. "Hello?! Dad?! Mom?! " Pidges's voice was frantic as he garbled message was not any clearer.

"...ra -da -tron!"

Pidge's eyes widened, "No, no! Dad?! Anyone?" Her frantic cries proved futile as more static filled the air. In a matter of moments, Voltron reached the end of the wormhole. The constellations became recognisable as they neared the end.

Earth.

"Don't come to earth. The Galra have taken seige, they will take Voltron by force if you appear!"

By now the lions had tumbled out of the wormhole as the paladins were currently in shock. "But we still have 8 Vargas!" Allura sputtered, her eyes filled with confusion.

"Well of course lotor would trick us! When has he ever played by the rules?!" Keith snapped, slamming down on his lions dashboard.

"Well, shizzlefrick" Y/N groaned.

Shizzlefrick indeed.