Aftermath of a prank 2

Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
H/C=hair colour
M/N=middle name
L/N=lion's name

You opened your eyes groggily after waking up in the infirmary. The paladins turned their attention to you as your eyes darted around the room. "Y/N I was so worried, what were you thinking?!" Lance asked, his ocean blue eyes were pools of worry. "Oh yeah, I guess I'm alright" You replied. The worried looks on the team's faces instantly changed to frustration as they all began to talk at once, scolding you. "So can I goo to training now or what?" You asked, feeling bored already. Lance's gaze hardened "No, you are staying here and not moving" The blue paladin replied. Your face twisted to a frown "But why?". An audible sigh rang in the room. "You have space flu," Pidge replied. "But-" "No" The team cried in unison.

*Time skip brought by mullet face*

Soon after your failed attempts at begging, you sat in bed with a minor headache, fever and sore throat. Then a knock on the door was heard "Come in" You called, rasping slightly, Keith walked into the room, folded his arms and scowled darkly at the ground "What do you want?" You snapped. Keith looked up and glared 

"I don't get it"

. You tilted your head slightly " Don't get what?" "Why didn't you tell on me?" You shrugged and tossed some of you H/C hair "Oh if you want I can tell on you-" Keith cut you off "No!" "Then is that it or what?" You asked. Keith sighed. His expression softened as he looked you in the eyes.

"Y/N I'm sorry I just got angry" As he finished you wiped an imaginary tear from your eye and began to clap "It's real folks Keith can stop being emo!". The ebony-haired teen frowned lightly "I never was emo". You rolled your eyes "Whatever you say, Keith."

He thought for a moment before softening his frown. "What would make you change your opinion?" He asked. "Stay with me please!" You begged. Keith raised an eyebrow before shrugging "I have nothing else to do s sure". You thought for a moment before striking a conversation

 "did you cradle Lance in your arms?". 

The red paladin looked at you with an exasperated expression "Yes I did, he doesn't even remember!". You chuckled before patting a spot on the bed "Tell me all about it."

*2 hours later*

You and mullet face (I mean Keith) spent 2 hours talking and joking with each as if you had been friends for eternity. "So Keith you wanna go ride L/N?" You asked "Y/N I'm not sure you were pretty sick yesterday."

I'm almost healed just can't do training" As you lied effortlessly, Keith seemed to believe you.

"Well if your sure I guess."

"Yes, thanks, Keith!" You swiftly jumped out of bed but felt a dizzy spell wash over you. Thankfully you found yourself in two strong, slightly muscular arms. Keith's arms to be exact.

"Whoa, I don't think you should be out of bed anymore."

"Keith I'm fine seriously" As you rolled your eyes he still had a concerned look on his face.

"Let me check your temperature" As he put a thermometer in your mouth the little numbers read 101"Y/N you are a really, good liar but you have to rest." please mullet just a small short ride no one will even notice" You pleaded, wringing your hands together. The red paladin sighed. "Well only if it's a small ride". You grinned and pulled his hand to L/N not realising the small blush that settled in his

Y/NPOV

I really don't know why I'm so stubborn sometimes. Maybe it's the fact that I despise being fussed over and pushing through the day is more appealing. Me and Keith ran to where the lions were kept and hopped onto L/N."Hey girl" I softly cooed I knew she could sense I was sicker then I let on and refused to move."Please girl come on" She finally gave in as we entered deep space.