Fight for me

Lance's POV

Our lions were thrown back at such a force my life flashed before my eyes. "What was that?!" Hunk screamed. "Y/N" I murmured. "All the ships are destroyed" Lotor's voice rang into our helmets alarming all of us. "How?" Pidge asked, 

"That doesn't matter need to get Y/N!" I yelled. "Lance's right let's go!" Shiro commanded. Our lions began to race forward, getting closer to Linkitos. Y/N continued to levitate, her eyes continuing to glow. My heart swelled with worry and fear as we landed on Linkitos.

                                                                          Y/N's POV

The ruins of the ship were clear as day to me, yet I still feel so unbearably angry. Energy surged through me, tickling my fingers till a fizzling sensation encased them. Suddenly the paladins voices filled my ears. They sounded so desperate, scared it enraged me more. "Y/N!" Lance yelled. Upon hearing his voice, I no longer felt angry. But in pain. I collapsed to the ground instantly.

I looked up at the sky, robbed of the ability to speak. The pain increases in waves as the fiery feeling lulls then spikes upwards again. I couldn't even whimper as blood soaks my tongue, filling my mouth with an irony taste and pungent smell. I could feel the liquid trickling down my forehead, sticky and crimson. My vision blurs so much that all I can see are mixed shapes and colours. The sound in my ears now a mess of pitches.

Author's POV

"Y/N!" Keith yelled. The red paladin looked around frantically for the girl. Y/N opened her mouth, sound refusing to come out. She tried to raise her arm, resulting in an unbearable wave of agony rushing through her. Her eyes widened as an ear-piercing shriek erupted from her. Tears slipped down Y/'Ns cheeks as her body burned, hotter than the biggest fire ever could. The paladins turned their attention to the source of the scream, sprinting over to Y/N.

Once they placed their eyes on her, gasps rang through the air. Down her face was a large gash. Red spurted from the cut, crimson streaming down her face. Her H/C hair spread across her complexion, mixed with blood and dirt. Keith was the first one to react from the pure horror.

Keith's POV

My stomach twisted in contrast with the pounding of my heart. Y/N's eyes were barely open. Just two dim E/C slits. Why did this have to happen to her? I gently picked her up as if she were glass, cradling her in my arms. A pained whimper escaped her mouth as her eyes widened a little more.

"This is bad, let's get her to a pod now" Shiro spoke, a hit of panic noting his voice. I nodded carrying her to red with Lance behind me.

Lance's POV

Fear flooded through my system. Beating and hammering to be let out. She'll be alright. I thought. My hands shook as Keith hands me Y/N. Her S/C skin is pale, covered with deep gashes coloured crimson gulp slightly at her shaky figure. Sweat drips from my brow. But what if she won't be alright?. The sudden acceleration of the red lion is enough to throw me and Y/N back, but I clutch onto her. She'll be okay. We land in the castle, scrambling out.

Allura's hands flew to her mouth and her eyes filled with tears. "L-let's get her to a pod" She choked out. The walk to the pods was silence filled with fear. Y/N was pushed into a pod as we stared at her almost lifeless figure. The air is so brittle it could snap, if it doesn't, I'm sure I might. Every eye is on the monitor that beats so painstakingly slow. That's my sister there. My best friend that I love so much. We won't know if we'll cheer the roof off or let pain engulf us. There is not a single person in this room that doesn't love Y/N. Though maybe I'm the only person who'll require sedation if she's gone. 

"Please fight for me" I whispered.

I should stop with the angst. I do plan on ending the book on the 100th chapter so let's see how that works out!

Waffle~