Get out of my head pt2

Y/N 's  POV
"Get out of my head!" I yelled. My world plunged into darkness as I felt myself trapped. I looked around frantically. Then I saw my team. I was looking at them. But something wasn't right. They were scared.

                                                                               Keith's POV

Y/N's eyes turned a deep purple. "Y/N?" Lance asked. Her head snapped up. Her usual soft E/C orbs were replaced with purple pools of fury. She growled at us slightly. Suddenly she shot a blue orb at us narrowly missing Lance. "Y/N what are you doing?!" Pidge yelled, she didn't reply but continued to attack us." What do we do?! We can't hurt her!" Allura exclaimed.

                                                                                Y/N's POV

I could feel my body moving. But I Wasn't moving it. I wasn't doing anything. All of a sudden it dawned on me. Haggar did this. "Haggar let me go!" I screamed into the dark abyss searching for answers. "F/C paladin" A mocking tone laced her voice. "What did you do!?" I snapped. "You are now stuck inside yourself whilst I control your body" She cackled. I made an energy ball to strike something. To try to escape. "It's useless!" Haggar yelled. "No it's not" I gritted my teeth and tried harder to break the seemingly inescapable prison.

                                                                                        Author's POV

The paladins dodged wildly away from the flying orbs. "We might have to fight her!" Allura yelled "No we might hurt her!" Pidge replied "Then what do we do?!" Lance asked. Y/N sprinted over to Keith. He was backed into a corner, fear circling his eyes. "Y/N you have to fight her!" Keith exclaimed; the girl walked closer towards him conjuring up an orb. "Y/N listen to me!" All of a sudden her eyes rapidly flickered from purple to E/C.

                                                                  Y/N's POV

I could feel myself entering my body, Haggar's screams of frustration rang in my ears as she tried to control me as well." Keith!" I yelled "Y/N?" I smiled wearily as I felt my energy draining slowly. "I'm trying to fight her but-" Darkness covered my vision as I was thrown into the dark abyss once more.

                                                                   Keith's POV

My eyes widened as Y/N's eyes turned purple again. Her soft gaze was replaced with a malicious glare. She shot a stream of energy. I dodged it but got burnt slightly. Lance ran at her but she kicked him away. "Y/N! I know you can hear us fight her!" Lance yelled. 

                                                                      Y/N's POV

I heard Lance's voice faintly echo in the dark prison. Haggar was hurting my friends. Anger welled up inside me as a strange energy fizzed inside me. "Let me go!" I yelled. A river of light shot from my hands illuminating the dark space around me. Haggar screamed in protest as I tried to break my way through. Haggar was losing. I heard a crumbling sound as the dark void was filled with colors and faces. I blinked a few times. The pictures came into focus. I felt all my previous energy replaced by drowsiness. I fell to my knees trembling slightly. My head faced down as a few tears slipped down my cheek. Everything hurt. I was numb.

                                                                      Author's POV

Without a second thought the paladins raced towards Y/N sliding to their knees crowding her. "Y/N are you okay?" Keith asked, his voice soft and calming. She let out a small whimper signalling she was not okay. Lance and Keith helped the shaky girl up. "Y/N what happened?" Lance asked. Suddenly Haggar's face flashed before her eyes .She winced slightly as a searing pain ripped through her head. Dot's of black clouded her vision as she slipped into unconsciousness. Lance caught her and carried her up bridal style worry eating at him. "What do we do?" Pidge asked "I believe I can help" Sebastian replied 

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this cliffhanger! Also I'm extremely happy to announce that we have almost hit 2k views so thanks so much guys! welp I hope you enjoyed this chapter guys byee! 

Waffle~