Showdown

Not my art! 

The shield in front of me disappeared as I stood in shock "but why?" I murmured. Seconds later stream of mauve energy thrown at me. I successfully dodge, throwing an orb at her. "We needed a spy on the inside!" she laughs again as I growl.

Energy runs through my fingers and courses through my veins. I quickly glanced at the promise ring on my finger. The shiny stones gleam in the light of the stars. A determined look is now on my face as I leapt beside the witch and blasted her with a stream of bright blue energy.

Haggar screamed in agony, falling to the floor. My heart pounded against my chest. Had I finally defeated Haggar? My victory was shortlived as she staggered up, her face seemed to be melting as the purple flesh eroded to white bone. I shivered at the repulsive sight.

A second later dark purple light dripped off her fingers and flew towards me. I hastily brought up a force- field. Purple bullets crashed against the outer shell. How could I defeat her? My forcefield eroded, leaving me defenceless. What could I do now?

Haggar pointed her hands towards me, dark purple energy spilling out once again towards me. I dodged narrowly, breathing a short sigh of relief. "Just stay in place so I can kill you!" Haggar screamed. I shook my head feeling sweat trickle down my face, "I don't think so."

Author's POV

In an instant, Haggar teleported speedily to Y/N, hitting her in the side with an orb of dark energy. Y/N screamed out but still stood shakily staring the witch down.

There was a think heavy silence as the two stared the other down, glaring menacingly at each other. Hands, tingling with energy. The stars twinkled above them as the heavy silence carried on for a few seconds more. Energy encircled their fingers tingling In the purple light of the sky.

Y/N struck first. Giving her best battle cry, the girl ran towards the witch, sticking her in the side with a blast of light blue energy. Haggar cried in distress but was to slow to realise Y/N, piercing her in the shoulder.

The shrill outcry of the witch ran round the dark abyss. Y/N took the opportunity to kick her swiftly to the ground. At that moment, a spine-chilling laugh crawled up the witches throat. "Lotor has planned something for your little planet earth".

                                                                      Y/N's POV

My hands trembled as the knot in my stomach tightened. I reached my hand to Haggar's throat "d-don't you dare do anything to earth!" I screamed. Haggar howled before disappearing into a cloud of purple matter. 

So you killed Haggar yay! I guess this means you can beat up Lotor!