Why?

Tag yourself. I'm Keith

Keith shrieked at the crimson covered scissors. "I didn't hurt Lotor I just dropped the scissors in paint".

"You'll pay for this!" Lotor screeched. Y/N turned to Lotor, glaring at him.

"Shut up you oversized grape".

She turned to them, worry in her eyes. "We have to set course for earth now they're on their way seige it". Keith and Shiro stared in horror at Lotor.

"Good thing I planted a bomb to stop you".

Although Lotor only mumbled three sets of ears picked up his words. "You did what?!" Lotor rolled his eyes. "drama queens much?" They stared at him in disgust before snapping back into action."When does it go off?" Keith snapped, his violet eyes piercing into Lotor's lavender features.

"Not telling".

Y/N's eye twitched as she yanked at his hair once again. Lotor shrieked in fear. "In some seconds or something, I don't know!". Y/N froze. "We have to get everyone out of the castle now" Shiro commanded, his eyebrows furrowing.

                                                  Y/N's POV

It was almost a blur. We ran around the castle shrieking, Lotor in tow grumbling in turn.

30 Seconds till completion.

The sound boomed through the castle as we reached the main deck. "We have to get out now!" I screamed. "What's going on?!" Lance asked, flailing his arms wildly.

"Lotor planted a bomb!" They stared in horror. "We'll to the hangers!" I heard my mother yell with Pidge and Hunk.

29 Seconds till completion

In a flash, the people of Linkitos were running towards the lion Hangars.

28 Seconds till completion

My heart began to beat as the aliens entered the ship extremely fast.

27 Seconds till competition

"I'm not leaving the ship! It's all I have left of Altea. We could try to diffuse the bomb" Allura started.

26 Seconds till completion.

"Allura I know it's hard but, we have to go now" She bit her lip but complied, running off rather reluctantly to the blue lion Hangar.

25 Seconds till completion.

Suddenly something pulled me back. Or rather someone.

24 Seconds till completion

"You are not going anywhere, princess". His usual smooth tone replaced to a rough, cruel one. "Why are you doing this?!" I asked

23 Seconds till completion

"I want the power. I want the throne. Once I have them, I will be able to have all the power in the universe!" He roared, madness swirling in his eyes. I was appalled at such a hunger for power.

22 Seconds till completion

"Is this what your willing to do for power? We want to help the universe grow Lotor!" He t'ched in reply and lunged at me, lifting me by the throat. He wasn't chocking me

Yet.

21 Seconds till completion

"Please Lotor, you're smart you should know what Zarkon wanted is not peace but destruction!" She gasped. He only growled in reply.

20 Seconds till completion

"I-If you let this bomb explode we'll both be killed!" I cried out struggling under his iron grip, gas

19 Seconds till completion

"Oh, poor dumb princess I have taken the necessary precautions to ensure we survive".

18 Seconds till completion

 *jazz hands*. I've been gone for like ages (well like seven days but whose counting?) Okay, so I will probably post in a couple more days because I either want to add a massive plot twist or something flashy like that. 

Also one more thing. I don't think Keith and Y/N have had time to really bond so I'll probably have to do that at some point. Thanks for reading guys! 

Waffle~