Ain't no impostor

"Princess, are you here to return to us?" The commander asked. I exhaled slightly "Yes I am" A cheer rose through the crowd at my answer. "Wait!" A voice cried out. A blue alien stepped through the crowd. She wore a purple uniform which also looked like a generals. "How do we know she is the real princess?" She snapped. a cacophony of mumbles ran through the crowd. "She could be an impostor for all we know" The lady growled  "General Thatox calm down" The blue guy replied. He turned to me "You do hold an ability correct?". I nodded furiously. He gave a triumphant smirk. "But she has no connection with the planet" Thatox snapped. "Sorry to interrupt but I am Princess Allura of Altea and I can confirm she has connected with the planet" 

                                                                                              Author's POV 

"If what the princess says is true then she will be able to ride her mother's beast" General Thatox snapped "What?" Y/N asked. Her confusion grew. "Before the princess disappeared her mother bestowed a beast to her in hopes when she returned she could do this task to reclaim the throne". Y/N stared at her "Then where is it?" I asked. "Follow me but only one can join you" She barked. Y/N looked around at her friends before deciding. "Keith let's go" He gave her a soft smile and took her hand. 

                                                                                     *Time skip* 

As they were lead away from the crowd there were no more houses. The grass got thicker and trees were sprouted inf different places until they seemed to enter a forest. "Where is this beast?" Keith asked "Patience were almost there" Thatox snappily replied. They arrived in a cluster of trees to see a beautiful deer-like creature. 

The blue and purple blend of energy pulsated with light

The blue and purple blend of energy pulsated with light. It was as if lightning clung onto the deer. Its antlers glowed softly and its eyes were engulfed with light. Y/N and Keith were rooted to the spot at the sheer beauty and majesty of it. "If you truly are the ruler of Lintikos you will be able to ride this beast". She looked at the deer and gave Thatox a scowl. "First of all this isn't a beast" Y/N started to walk towards it but Keith held her back. "You don't know how dangerous that thing is" "Keith babe calm down besides apparently this was my mothers and now it's mine" She continued to walk towards it whilst holding out my hand. "Hello there" Y/N softly spoke. Its head snapped up, Y/N's steps became cautious. She reached her hand out the deer's eyes widened in recognition. "Hey don't be scared I'm just here to ride you" Y/N gently called. Her voice hushed. "My name is Ivana" The deer spoke. It felt as if she spoke inside my head. "Why hello Ivana" She replied. She knelt down motioning me to climb onto her. "You have been chosen" The deer's assertive calming voice floated throughout her head. Y/N thanked her and climbed on. As she climbed onto it's back a surge of power shot through her body. Her eyes turned cobalt blue glowing abnormally. Electricity ran across her fingers giving Y/N a warm feeling. Ivana reared up and sped off with, a trail of lightning behind her.  

                                                                                          Y/N's POV 

The speed of which we were going as enough make me scream in delight tainted with fear. My heart pounded wildly in my chest  as the powerful feeling pumped in my veins. Energy tickled my fingers as the cool breeze caressed my face and teased my hair. We rode till we reached the town. The towns people were shocked but cheered all the same . I smiled lightly and clambered down Ivana  stroking her tenderly.  

                                                                                                  Lance's POV 

There was a rumbling noise and the ground shook slightly. I started to get worried. All of a sudden a deer like creature sprinted in. Energy radiated off it whilst the antler pulsed with purple light. Y/N was on it's back. Y/N looked down at us. Her eyes were glowing whilst energy tingled on her fingers. I ran towards her as she came down and swallowed her in a hug. "Lance I'm alright" "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah but now they know one thing... I ain't no impostor"

Hey guys! So I hope you enjoyed this chapter cos you now have a pet! I was literally sitting doing nothing then I thought of it and I screamed. Yeah so comment and vote if you liked it byee 

Waffle~