Not that easy

Keith's POV.

I ran to Y/N's room determined on not giving up. I burst into the room. "Y/N!" She turned to me absolutely furious "Are you here to insult me?!" She snapped. "But you're overreacting!" I exclaimed. She scoffed "You don't even know what you said do you?!" She yelled at her, eyes flickering blue. "How could you not trust me after everything we have been through!" "Y/N-" "You monster!" I was extremely hurt."Keith I didn't mean-" "No" I glared at her as Y/N's formerly regret filled eyes turned cold and fierce. I ran to my room slamming the door shut.

                                                           Lance's POV

Upon hearing the scream fest I ran to Y/N's room knocking on the door "N/N?" I softly called. When she didn't answer I entered. I saw her standing in the middle of her room. A stony glare on her face. "What do you want Lance?" She snapped fury in her tone. "You okay?" I asked. In an instant, the chilling glare was replaced with panic. "Why d-did I say that he probably hates me d-doesn't he?" She asked, clenching her fists. I took her hands staring deep into her eyes. "Y/N McClain listen to me" She nodded and hugged me, resting her face against my chest. "There is no way Keith wold hate you, he may be hurt but there is no way Keith would hate you alright?"

Y/N's POV

"I-I guess" I mumbled, still furious at Keith's words towards me. Lance kissed my forehead. "Don't worry everything is going to be alright" Lance cooed into my ear slightly, quelling the rising anger within me replacing it with sadness and regret. "Thanks Lance" I replied "your welcome mi pequeña Princesa" He replied. I smiled wearily at the pet name before pulling away" "Well good night Lance" I told him. Lance looked down on me slightly worried. "You sure you're okay, I can sleep in your room if you want?" "No no it's fine we have stuff to do" My brother shrugged before smiling warmly at me "good night" He closed the door softly leaving me in my own thoughts. I climbed into bed feeling an unfamiliar feeling wash over me. I was lonely. Tears brimmed at my eyes and spilt over as I silently cried myself to sleep.

Keith's POV

Hey Keith can I come in?" Shiro's voice called. I didn't answer and he came in anyway. He stood in the doorway folding his arms against his chest. He sighed and walked over to me sitting on the edge of my bed. "Everything alright?" He asked "No" I mumbled, "You do realise what you said hurt her right?" He asked. I let out a frustrated huff. "No, all I said was-" Shiro nodded as the realisation hit me. "What have I done she probably hates me" tears pricked at my eyes as one fell down my cheek. "Listen what you said really hurt her and you should probably apologise to her" I nodded my head "your point?" I asked " She does not hate you she's just hurt and so are you you'll make up at some point" he replied. "I guess" was all I replied. Shiro left the room as the tears backed up in my eyes overflowed running down my cheeks.

                                                                        Author's POV

The rest of the team gathered in the main deck discussed the events. "They're both hurt" Lance informed them. "Then we need a plan!" Pidge remarked. After they looked skeptically at Lance. "What?" he asked.

"You wanted to break them up"  Hunk remarked, rather accusingly. The blue paladin raised hishands up in defense "In my defence Keith is my sworn rival and Y/N is my little sister" Lance sighed in defeat. "But I've seen how...happy they make each-other". Allura narrowed her eyes and stared Lance in the face intently. 

"You can help, but any funny business and we're throwing you out of the air-lock" 

Lance gulped and gave them thumbs up "scouts honour" 

                                      *Time skip by space goo" 

                                                                  Authors POV

"Okay guys operation cheer Y/N and Keith up is a go!" Lance exclaimed, "wait so what's the plan again?" Hunk asked. Lance sighed before pinching the bridge of his nose "Phase one is you make a pancake of Y/N and give it to Keith then you make a pancake of Keith and give it to Y/N '' he explained. Hunk nodded and quickly got to work. "Everyone act normal"Lance commanded "The F/C kitty is entering the stage" Pidge yelled. "Everyone places!" Lance yelled. Y/N walked into the room greeting the paladins ''hi Y/N'' they said in unison. She sat down between her friends waiting for breakfast. "Hey Y/N here's your breakfast" Hunk called. He set the plate down "it's a Keith pancake" he exclaimed gesturing towards the masterpiece. The team waited eagerly for a reaction. To their shock electricity buzzed around the girls fingers and flew towards the pancake reducing it to a smoking pile of ashes. There was a silence as the paladins stared at Y/N in shock. Then her mood changed. The girl's lower lip quivered and tears filled her eyes, she put her head on the table and started sobbing. The paladins stared at each in surprises as Y/N cried into her arms. She then stood up and bolted off. "Okay...That was weird- hey Kitty rose is entering the scene!" Pidge yelled. Hunk gulped nervously as the raven haired entered the kitchen. "Hi Keith" They chimed. In reply he mumbled something inaudible before sitting down staring at the table. "H-hey Keith I made a Y/N pancake" Hunk nervously remarked as he set the plate down on the table. Lance and Pidge stared at each other before turning their gazes to the red paladin. In a flash he brought his blade and instantly started stabbing the pancake on plate rapidly "This.*stab* is *stab stab*. What *Stab* I *Stab*think *Stab stab* of *Stab* her" He panted lightly at the pile of glass and pancake mush. "Uh Keith buddy you okay?" Lance asked "N-no" Keith mumbled. Tears brimmed at his eyes and spilt over as he put his head in his hands and sobbed. He wiped his eyes and ran off leaving the paladins confused and slightly worried."Now we know one thing" Allura started "This is not going to be easy" 

Heyy guys how'd you like the story? It took the longest time because this is one of the longest chapters I think. Well guys thanks for reading today's chapter hope you enjoyed it byee 

Waffle~