Mother

Author's pov                                                                                           

The paladins were in all positions ready for the next ship to arrive. "Paladins get ready" Lotor commanded from the comms. They nodded in unison. They watched attentively as the cargo ship was getting ready to be beamed into the massive ship. " Lotor is that it?" Y/N asked, her eyes fixed on the mauve exterior "Yes '' Lotor answered. Without a second thought they leapt into action latching themselves onto the ship's side. "Were in position" Shiro remarked. The small Cargo ship was beamed into a purple light.

                                                                                Y/N's POV

I let out a sigh of relief as we arrived onto the ship undetected. We lay on our stomachs scanning the area. "Okay Y/N your turn" Keith commanded. I nodded and held my hand out. In a flash blue lightning flashed from my fingers knocking out the guards in front of the main entrance. "Okay we're going in '' Lance spoke. Using our jetpacks we kept concealed ourselves to the shadows of the ceiling. The light of my scythe became brighter as we turned a corner. "Were close" I commented. We hid behind a large statue looking around for any soldiers. Thankfully there were none.''Okay Y/N which way?"Keith asked. I held my scythe pointing it to the left and right. It glowed brighter for the left. We go left" I replied. Looking both ways for danger we subtly moved into the shadows. As we moved closer my scythe grew brighter getting harder and harder to conceal. My stomach twisted and turned as we arrived at a large door.

Author's POV

As they peered round a corner deep purple lines covered the big black door. "This is it" Y/N spoke, determination filled her voice contrasting with the nervousness pooling inside of her. "But how do we get in?" Lance asked "We could fry the system" Keith suggested "Pidge can you access the door?" Shiro asked "On it!" Pidge exclaimed. In a matter of seconds there was a whooshing sound as the door opened revealing a woman sat in a chair. She wore a black dress that was slightly ripped at the edges. The woman's H/C locks were unwashed and dirty. "Uh..mom is that you?" Y/N awkwardly asked not knowing what to do. The woman's head snapped up revealing her face. A large cut was placed along her cheek and assorted bruises of different shades were placed in her legs. 

                                                                    Y/N's POV

A warm feeling spread through me as I stared at the woman before me. My mom. A stray tear rolled down her cheek. I stepped closer to her "M-mom?" I squeaked "Honey I've missed you so much" She spoke her voice crackled slightly as I pulled her into a hug. I reluctantly pulled away and stared at her. "I knew you'd get my message" She whispered, although she sounded slightly weak from malnourishment her tone was warm and comforting. "Mom, we're getting you out of here," I declared. I didn't wait for an answer as I began to untie the ropes she was held in. Suddenly there was a crash. "Y/N we need to go now!" Shiro barked "What's going in?" I asked, panic rising, "Well there are kinda sorta hordes of soldiers so if we don't get out of here now then we're cooked!" Lance yelled. I hacked at the restraints harder. We have to go.

                                                          Author's POV

The crashing and banging turned louder as the shouts of the horde of galra soldiers grew. The restraints finally crashed to the ground with a thud. "Okay mom Let's go!" Y/N yelled. She grabbed her mother's hand and ran. Keith, Lance and Shiro were outside of the door fighting the massive amounts of soldiers. The crosendo of shouts, blasting and screams filled the air. Something had gone wrong.

Heyy guys I think this one is a little late so sorry! Well Y/N has finally reunited with her mother! I was gonna like kill her or something (that sounds so much worse on paper AND out loud) but then I didn't. Welp thanks for reading guys byee! 

Waffle~