Haggar VS Y/N...

I mean like... How could I not show you this?

Author's POV

The paladins landed on Linkitos and scrambled out, running into the underground world. The Queen was immediately greeted with cheers of joy. "My loyal subjects I am exceedingly grateful for your warm welcome but dark times are upon us, Zarkon is coming and I need warriors ready to fight for our planet!" Hushed whispers arose from the crowd as a multitude of aliens came from the crowd. M/N smiled before motioning them to the castle.

Y/N's POV

We entered the castle quickly walking down the seemingly endless hallway. We then reached a very large brass door. It was pushed open revealing a massive weaponry room. My eyes widened as blasters, swords and all different kinds of alien weapons were spread out as far as the eye could see. I narrowed my eyes as General Thatox approached my mother. My stomach curled as I thought. Could she be the traitor? The mob dispersed as Thatox began to yell orders at them to head to the surface. Suddenly there was a massive crashing noise as the planet shook slightly. Mom's face twisted to a worried grimace "They're here" I murmured "Shiro what do we do?" Hunk asked. "O. K team I'll distract them with Pidge, Keith we'll make sure you can get in the ship to contact Lance to get him out; Hunk stay here and destroy any ships that try to capture anyone here and Y/N since Haggar's heavily involved in this plan you need to attack her, Allura get the ship ready to help on-ground support" We all nodded and scrambled away. "Y/N come with me!" Mom yelled.

Author's POV

Y/N and M/N ran to a secluded room further away from the others. "Y/N sit" The E/C eyed girl sat on the marble floor and stared up at her mother "You need to envision Haggar in your mind and attach her to sever her hold over you, this planet is practically an energy powerhouse. You need to summon its energy". Y/N closed her eyes and exhaled softly. Light danced around her fingers as she no longer saw a vast darkness. But a very deep purple hue filled with twinkling stars. Y/N looked around to see Haggar a few meters away glaring at the girl up and down.

In the frozen second between the standoff and fighting Y/N saw Haggar's eyes flicker from their surroundings to her. Their faces were unreadable, no smirk, no fear. In an instant, Haggar appeared in front of Y/N. The putrid stench of her breath tickled the girl's nose. Suddenly a beam of energy shot itself at Y/N it's colour stained purple from the evil aura. A fire like feeling lingered in Y/N's body as the girl stood up, blood trickled down her forehead as she bared her teeth and growled at herself 'Haggar will not get the better of me. In a flash, Y/N threw her hand forward a blue beam of energy catching the witch by surprise. Unfortunately the galran teleported out of the way causing the E/C eyed girl to mumble curses whilst looking aimlessly around the vast abyss. In an instant Haggar appeared beside the princess, throwing an orb of purple her way which the F/C paladin quickly dodged. Haggar screamed in frustration as she rapidly threw deep purple spheres of energy at Y/N. The two battled till they were left panting from sheer exhaustion.

The two glared at their fingers tingled violently waiting for the other to move. Y/N was the first to strike. The girl lunged forward like a river of light spilt from her hands. Haggar fell backwards with a shriek of pain. A small smile of victory curled at Y/N's lips. She has won. 

Or so she thought 

AHHHHHH cliffhanger. From now on I pledge to make stories with better cliffhangers to torture my readers, scouts honour. 

Waffle~

Or so she thought