No contol

Keith's POV

We entered the ship and Y/N lay unconscious in my lap. I let out an annoyed sigh before staring out the window. After a few minutes, she woke up.
She sat up slowly only to clutch her head in pain. She lay her head on my shoulder and slipped back into unconsciousness. I frowned slightly as I felt her temperature refusing to lower.
"Allura are we close?" I asked
"Were here" She announced
I picked Y/N up bridal style and the ship door opened revealing the paladins. They rushed to me and Y/N demanding what happened.
"Don't ask" I groaned
"Is she hurt?" Lance frantically asked
"Side effects of being stubborn" Allura replied
They shared knowing looks before following me to the infirmary. I placed Y/N on a bed and watched her unconscious figure.
"Lotor when will she wake up?" Lance asked
"A few hours" He replied
"How did this happen?" Shiro questioned
We explained the previous events to him and the team.
"Sounds like Y/N" Pidge remarked
"Keith go get some sleep it's been a long day"
"But I want to watch for when Y/N wakes up-"
"I'm pretty sure she'd want you to get some sleep"
"But-"
"Go"
I sighed before walking to my room.

*Time skip*

Author's POV

Some hours had passed. Everyone was sleeping. Well everyone except Keith. He was awake and was getting ready to check on Y/N. Meanwhile Y/N was sleeping Her feverish state had induced a dream.
*Dream time*

Y/N was happily running along Lintikos. The planet pulsed with blue light. She laughed cheerfully. The wind blew teasing her F/C hair. Suddenly Zarkon arrived. The sky turned purple and was decorated with stips of lightning. Zarkon laughed maniacally as he ripped chunks of the planet. He left one spot where I and L/N were. He stole L/N and crushed her. I screamed in protest but my cries were unheard. Next Keith was produced in his hand. He screamed out but I couldn't reach him. I threw massive orbs at Zarkon but he blocked them. I shrieked as Zarkon threw Keith to the ground.  I ran towards him and saw the damage that had been done. He had cuts lined along his face and different bruises. I put my hand on his chest. There was no beat.

*End of dream time*

Keith reached the infirmary only to see Y/N shoot up from her bed. She drew her knees to her chest. He raced towards her.
"Hey Y/N what happened?" His tone worried
He sat on the bed and drew circles on her back in a comforting motion. He placed his cold hand on her forehead and winced lightly at the rise in temperature. All of a sudden a sharp pain invaded her thoughts.

Haggar's POV

I screamed as I felt myself gaining control of the F/C paladin. I thrust myself forward as I whispered things into her mind.
"Come to me" I commanded
I had to control her body so she could come to me.

Author's POV

Y/N clutched her head in agony and screamed out.
"No"
Her eyes flickered purple before they turned back to their normal E/C
"Y/N what's going on?" I asked
"I-it's haggar she's doing something"
Her eyes started flickering rapidly between purple and E/C. Another jolt of pain shot through her head. She let out another cry of anguish. Shiro, Lotor and the rest of the team burst in.
"Keith, what's going on?"
"I don't know!"
The girl's eyes turned purple. There was silence. Suddenly her fingers were lined with sparks of electricity.
"Guys if we fight her she's going to get hurt!" Pidge yelled
Y/N's eyes were dripping with pain and her face showed terror.
"It won't stop my body won't do anything I tell it"
Then she advance towards Keith.
"Y/N you have to fight her!" Keith exclaimed
"I'm trying!"
She used her energy to try and move away from Keith. But it just wouldn't work. She had no control over her actions. She walked closer to him and threw a blue orb at him. He dodged it.
" Pidge electrocute me unconsciousness!" She yelled
"What?"
"Just do it! If I'm unconsciousness she can't take control over my body!"
"Sorry Y/N" She whispered 
She thrust her bayard at the girl and zapped her with all the force the bayard could offer.

Haggar's POV

I was thrown back with an amazing force. Something was interfering.

Keith's POV

Pidge electrocuted Y/N. Her eyes turned back to normal and she stopped moving.
"I think everything's alright" She breathlessly remarked
I bolted towards her and hugged her.
"Babe are you ok?" I muttered into her hair
"Yeah" She whispered
I felt her go limp in my arms. She was unconscious. I picked her up and watched her emotionless face. What do we do?

Heyy guys! Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!  I had a bunch of Ideas and got writers block mid story and it was so annoying! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this one guys byee