Get out of my head

Y/N's POV

"Wait what? But that's impossible scientifically how is that possible?" Pidge asked "She used her powers to pull the planet changing the gravitational force" "Why didn't she just fight Zarkon head on?" I questioned. Sebastian gave the girl a sad smile. "She knew after she died Zarkon would continue to harm the planet and its inhabitants, so to ensure the safety of the planet she moved it out of Zarkon's clutches so even he doesn't know where it is" "Then why is it so special to have her scythe?" I was still confused "Each member of the ruler had a special one that was passed on to their relatives based on there level of abilities they possessed or were hidden" Sebastian explained "There must be some mistake I can't possibly.." I trailed off. Sebastian chuckled lightly. Those were the exact words of your grandmother" "But how am I gonna match up to her level?" "You don't need to just practice it will come naturally" He gave me a comforting smile. "Can we test it out?" I asked. He nodded in reply. "There is a training ground let us show you the way"

                                                                                          *Time skip cuz I can* 

Author's POV 

Y/N gripped onto the scythe so tight her knuckles had turned white as a sheet. The previous information swimming in her head. They were walking to a new area in the castle but Y/N was dazed. "Y/N?" The girl was snapped out of her thoughts to see her boyfriends slightly worried face. "You okay I've been calling you and nothing" She shook her head slightly. "No everything's fine it's just a lot to process" Keith gave her head a light kiss before smiling at her. "Don't worry we'll do this together" Suddenly a splitting pain entered Y/N's head. She stopped and held her head her scythe dropping to the floor with a crash. "Y/N what's wrong?" Keith asked. "I-it's haggar" The pain became so intense it became blinding. Her whole body felt numb with a mixture of pain and fear. The group had stopped at this point and crowded around Y/N. The constant pain caused the girl to fall to her knees her eyes flickering wildly from E/C to purple. She leet out a whimper unable to make any other sound. "Keith sat beside her. " Y/N what is she telling you?" His voice calm and soothing. Tears fell down her cheeks as she screamed out . Her hands shook as she gripped her head in fear. "G-get out of my head!" 

Hey guys! This looks so short but I can't decide if it is or it isn't. There will be a part to tomorrow or the day after idk. Anyway thanks for reading today's chapter guys byee! 

Waffle~