Shattered glass

Author's POV

Keith froze as the Cuban ran into the crowd of sentry's and let himself get carried off. "He really did that," Keith murmured before demolishing another sentry. 

"Shiro are you ready?" Allura asked "Yes". With a sigh, the two paladins sprinted to M/N and Y/N. The queen was handed a jetpack as they flew their way to the black lion. Y/N gave a sigh of relief before her mother promptly passed out. "Is she alright?" Y/N asked 

"Yeah we'll put her in a pod" Keith replied. Y/N yawned and rested her head on Keith's shoulder. "I'm just glad everyone's safe," Y/N remarked not feeling Keith stiffen slightly. 

They arrived on the ship and left the black lion. Shiro carried the Queen and Y/N ran out with Keith not noticing the saddened glances of the team. "Is that your mom?" Hunk asked "Yeah- wait where's Lance?". Y/N looked around "Where is Lance?" She asked again. The team dropped their heads down. 

Realisation hit her. 

"No" She whispered. In a flash, she ran to the ship's window banging on the glass looking helplessly at the purple ship that grew smaller and smaller in her vision. It was Keith who stopped her, holding her hand gently "No we have to get Lance!" She yelled. Tears welled into her soft E/C eyes. She ran to her room, the pattering of feet echoing in the hall.

                                                      Y/N's POV

I could hear Keith calling out my name. But I sped up more. I slammed the door to my room shut. I stopped as I stared at myself in the full view mirror. "This is all your fault!" I yelled. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I reeled my hand back and curled it into a fist.

Author's POV

It was like slow motion. A fist.punch. Glass shards flew through the air making an almighty shatter. The noise pierced the hostile silence.

Keith's POV

"We shouldn't have gone without Lance," Allura remarked "But he told us to go without him"Pidge objected "He's stubborn just like his sister I replied. Suddenly a shattering sound rang through the air. I snapped my head up "What was that?" Hunk asked. Not a moment later I ran to Y/N's room and pounded wildly on the door "YN?!" I yelled, 

"Go away!" She replied. I only pounded harder. "No, open the door now!" I screamed, "I told you to go away!" She retorted. My fists hit the door even harder this time "And I told you to open the door!" "Just stop!" She barked. "

Y/N M/N McClain open this quizznaking door right now before I break it down!" 

                                                          Y/N's POV

The crashing of Keith's fists rang in my ears. I drew my knees to my chest resting my back against a wall on the opposite side of the room. He wouldn't really break the door down. Would he? The crashing stopped. and was replaced by a deafening thud. What is he doing? Before I could think the door flew off its hinges

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Okay I'll stop now. Welp thanks for reading guys!

Waffle~