Ready as I'll ever be

Ahh, this picture warms my cold heart.

                            Author's POV

"Y/N". The princess froze as the sinister voice caused pure dread to pool in her stomach. Surely Haggar was defeated, the witch had just vaporised before her eyes! A chill shot through her achy bones as a dull throb settled in her head. Suddenly the dark abyss in front of her began to swirl with colour until she seemed to be in some kind of cell. "Where am I?" Y/N thought. As if to answer her question a yell rang in her ears. 

The E/C eyed girl looked around until she saw the source. A galran man with deep purple fur. An X shaped cut decorated his complexion and his two yellow night blue slits seemed to glow in the soft purple hue of the ship. The next figure that came into view was Zarkon. A sword gleamed like the moon in the galra leader's hand. Y/N was rooted to the spot as Zarkon's gravelly voice rumbled through the ship "Where is your daughter?!" His voice echoed in the H/C haired girl's ears. 

"Y/N is far away from you" 

 He spat shaking in anger. "Then you shall die you, traitor!" Zarkon boomed. Y/N screamed out as the sword glimmered one last time before it sliced through the air before reaching its target. A final yelp pierced the tension-filled silence. 

Crimson liquid covered Zarkon's face. Y/N shook in fear and fury as Haggar's voice whispered: "You think you'll get away from me that easily?" The witch laughed coldly as Y/N looked around for the source. Tears brimmed at the H/C haired girls eyes as she forced out "Who was that?!" 

Her voice seemed to echo around her giving Y/N chills of fear. "Oh, child you do catch on slowly. Why that's your father" Her tone was mocking. "Stop this and face me, Haggar!" Y/N yelled. Although the princesses tone was snappy fear gripped the words that tumbled out of her mouth. Suddenly the previous events Y/N had just witnessed relapsed. 

                                                                                   Y/N's POV 

My mouth hung with lips slightly parted and his eyes were as wide as they could stretch. The yelps of my father and the gleam of the blade, the harsh words of Zarkon. It played over and over and over until I felt broken. 

Why was I being shown this? My own father slaughtered at the hands of Zarkon. My knees felt weak as I collapsed onto them. I wanted to scream and wail but I could not utter a single word. 

The urge to jump up and tear my hair out, see if I could stop what was going was also there. But I was rooted to the spot. Unable to move. Unable to talk. Just watch with my mouth agape screaming internally in my head as each replay of that moment played. "You don't like that do you?" Haggar whispered. 

"S-stop" I replied cursing internally for stuttering. "You poor poor child" Haggar spoke as I trembled in fright. There were too many voices in my head and I only wanted to hear mine and mine alone. "Stop talking" I whispered. Suddenly I heard more screams. "I said stop" I commanded a little louder this time. The voices became louder till they sounded inhumane. I grabbed my head and finally screamed out "SHUT UP!" A tear fell down my face as the voices disappeared.

                            Authors POV

The H/C haired girl stood up shakily. She glared into the abyss and finally screeched "Enough!" Haggar laughed coldly. Rage stirred inside if Y/N as energy swirled at her fingers. "Leave me alone!". A stream of energy flew from her fingers and into the above. Haggard cried out before the dark space in front of Y/N disappeared.

                                Y/N's POV 

I opened my eyes to see my mom standing in front of me. " Y/N oh your face its-" "I'm okay just want to go help my team" Mom sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose." Take your scythe and Ivana them" I nodded. 

"Y/N before you go" Mom took my hand and pulled me towards her. "Are you ready?" I sighed and looked at her "ready as I'll ever be"  

Aghhh my fingers are cramped. Well I know I said I wouldn't be back for a week we but I couldn't stay away and because I liked this idea. Byee
Waffle~