Pros and cons

He needs some milk! ....... I'm sorry I just *snorts*

"Where is Lotor?! I am going to rip him to shreds!"Allura yelled through tears.

Y/N scratched the back of her neck before sighing "That's not Lotor, it's a robot". Gasps rang the air as Allura yelled in frustration. "How could he have tricked us like that?!"

"I don't know princess, but now we have to focus on getting to earth" Shiro grimly remarked.

The Altean sighed through the comms before nodding "But how are we going to earth? It's millions of light-years away". Another heavy silence filled the comms as everyone was thinking.

"What about making a wormhole?" Pidge suggested causing everyone to perk up. "A wormhole? But we don't have any teladuv lenses" Queen M/N stated, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Well my lion told me we could use the eyes of the lions as substitute teladuv lenses. We have to use their power to power them".

"That just might work!" Shiro exclaimed, his voice ringing through the comms. "But" Pidge started. Lance groaned in frustration "Oh come on why does there have to be a but?!".

The green paladin glared at Lance for interrupting before opening her mouth once again. "Even if we manage the lions power will be drained". Everyone groaned at the con of the plan.

"Then the lions will be useless" Keith flatly stated. His violet eyes fixed on the endless stretch of space ahead.

Lance moaned in irritation and slammed his head on the blue lions dashboard. Repeatedly

"Why. Can't.Anything.Be.Easy.For.Once!?"

The team hummed in agreement as they weighed out the pros and cons.

                                                                           Y/N's POV

We thought in silence. Wait no correction. Most of us thought in silence. Hunk was rambling. 

"On one hand we could. But then the lions wouldn't have the strength to fight and the earth could potentially blow to pieces, And on the other hand we could not try at all and let the earth blow into a million pieces".

"So I'm guessing all of you have realised the better option by now". Shiro remarked.

We nodded hastily in unison as Shiro's expression turned to a grim one. "Pidge how exactly are we going to go about this?"

                                                                       Author's POV

The gremlin pushed her glasses up further.

"Well, my lion told me were going to have to form Voltron-". A sudden zooming noise filled the air, cutting Pidge off rather abruptly.

It was one of Zarkon's ships. It cast a shadow over the lions, The purple lights of the black vehicle glinted gleefully at the surprised paladins.

"Wow, that's a big one!" Hunk squeaked, his eyes widening in fear.

"That's what she said" Pidge whispered.  

And there are many many many more that's what she said jokes to come.

Waffle~