Scythe

Y/N stared at the massive picture in shock. A girl. She looked about 7 was smiling back at her. She had dimpled cheeks and a bright eyes filled with wonder. She wore a flowing green dress with flowers on that seemed to move. Her hair was placed in a neat bun with a small flower placed in the centre. It was Y/N. Keith looked at Y/N's surprised gaze. "That's you huh?"He asked "Apparently so" She replied. Keith reached for her hand and their fingers interlocked. 

                                                                                      Y/N's POV 

I felt relief washed over me as Keith held my hand. I smiled at the ground. "Hey Xavier why are we here?" Allura asked "Before the King and Queen left they told us this castle is for Y/N they left a number of things but you also have a sceptre" "Why is that so important?" I asked "With this your powers become stronger" He replied. We walked to a small room. He pushed the door open revealing a glass stand on it was the sceptre. A long black pole, jewels resembling diamonds embroidered the top and bottom. A large navy blue orb sat on top. "What do I do?" I asked. "Just hold it" Xavier instructed. I id what I was told and grasped onto it. "This was your fathers staff which he used in battle before his demise he instructed you to have it before you were even born" My eyes widened slightly at the information. My hold firm on the staff. Suddenly my hands started tingling. I felt small jolts of electricity run through me as the shape and size changed. I whimpered slightly but was shocked at what it would turn into. 

                                                                                        Author's POV 

Y/N's hands were covered in energy as it ran across her father's staff. A sit stopped she looked shocked at the result. A long scythe was placed neatly in her hands. The blade was silver slightly fading into blue an the long pole was black with F/C rhinestones. "What happened?" Y/N asked her voice trembling slightly. Sebastian ran towards her. "Princess this is your grandmother's scythe" "What's great about that?" She asked still confused and slightly dazed. "Your grandmother was so powerful she moved the planet to get away from Zarkon"

Hey guys! I hope you liked today's chapter! It's kinda short but the next chapter will be longer. So thanks for reading guys byee 

Waffle~