Oh my gosh 1k! (Kind of important)

Hey guys! Oh my gosh we hit 1k views I never thought this day would come! Thank you so much for all your support guys! I would like to thank all my followers

1.Haruhi_neko
2.ashtonclaw
3.olam90
Thanks, guys! 

I also have something to tell you... Well, one thing I haven't told you is that I'm Christian. And like praying and stuff has helped me a lot through these particularly difficult times. nd well you could become one too. I'm not forcing you because it's all up to you if you want to. Just say this and mean it with all your heart.

O Lord God, I come to You in the name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that You raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive by faith, remission of sins for my soul, and right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I declare with my mouth that I am born again!”

Hallelujah.

Congratulations now you are a Child of GOD, Now Your Life has only One Way, Upward and Forward. You are blessed!

I'm just happy I gave others the opportunity! I also wanted to recommend a book. It's called rhapsody of realities. You can get it for kids teens and adults. It has made a difference in my life and I want to share it with others!

Well thanks guys I'll post today or tomorrow so thanks guys fo much for getting me to 1k! Well byee

Waffle~