Replaced?

Y/N's POV

I entered my room, tears streaming down my cheeks. "I-I miss h-him so much" I whispered. I wrapped my hands around my torso and let the flow of tears drip down my chin. I felt so helpless, so lonely. It was frustrating. "I called him a monster" I thought

                                                                         Keith's POV

I collapsed onto my bed staring at the ceiling. A river of salty tears wet my chapped lips as a few choked sobs erupted from my mouth. "Y-Y/N I-I miss you s-so much" I mumbled, drawing my knees to my chest. "And I said I didn't care if you died" I thought

                                                                           *Time skip*

                                                                               Y/N's POV

I stared blankly at the ceiling of my room. No more tears were left to cry. And I was annoyed. I let out an irritated yell and hastily stood up drying my eyes and walked to Lotor's cell. "Why hello Princess" He purred. I waved slightly at him and entered grabbing a fistful of hair starting to braid. "I take it you are not in the best of moods?" He asked. I nodded and he sighed. "Would you like to have a lesson instead of..blow off some steam?" He asked, turning his head in my direction. "Yes please" I mumbled. He stood up and offered me his hand. Which I gladly took.

                                                                             Author's POV

The two entered the training grounds. Lotor cleared his throat and began flicking a piece of his long, silky smooth hair. "I understand your powers have grown quite a bit yes?" Y/N nodded. "Today I will teach you how to create a forcefield of energy" The H/C haired girl raised an eyebrow slightly "Put your hands like this'' The purple prince moved her hands to her sides and placed her feet further apart. "Now I want you to put all your emotion, and think about it, how it would look '' Y/N nodded slowly and closed her eyes, blocking out every single distraction. Small wisps of blue lit up the once dark vision and a barrier covered her body from head to toe.Lotor smiled slightly as the girl opened her eyes in shock. Y/N marveled at the flickering blue that encased her hand causing her to slightly break her concentration. Then it disappeared. "Well done princess" He cheered. "Thanks Lotor'' She smiled at him before kissing his cheek lightly.

                                                                     Meanwhile with Keef

The raven haired teen left his room to go to the training grounds. Then he saw Y/N. His body froze as he watched his girlfriend kiss lotor's cheek. His hand trembled slightly as she laughed at something the prince said. Was he being replaced? 

Heyy guys! Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to end it with a minor cliffhanger. I'm currently outside because it is so hot where I am right now. Comment if it's really hot because it's like 35 degrees! Anyway guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter byee! 

Waffle~