Apologies

Happy 700 reads! Enjoy the story!.

Author's POV
Y/N's outburst had caused a great rift in the team. Her normal cheery personality was changed to a cold anti-social one. Over the next couple of days, she barely spoke to anyone. And the paladins were greatly affected by it. Hunk didn't make his normal delicious cuisine because you were normally helping. Which lead to burnt food. Pidge would usually have you to talk to whilst making inventions about girl stuff. You would normally teach Allura about the cultures of humans so she could understand better and connect. Without you, she was lost. The trio of the three girls was crumbling. Without you pestering him Shiro would constantly feel something was missing. Keith and Lance were hit the hardest. They both felt they had lost a chunk of them. Keith became more emo and snapped more often than usual. Without his baby sister, Lance wouldn't have anybody to wear face masks with. He became sadder and lost his chirpy flirty demeanour. Y/N would sleep in L/N and they would ride off for hours on end spending more time together. The team was slowly crumbling.

Lance POV

"Shut up!" Keith screamed
"You shut up"
Ever since Y/N had stopped talking to us me and Keith had been more stressed-out than ever. Causing numerous fights between us.
"Your so annoying!" I yelled
"You are!"
"Guys break it up" Shiro sighed
He had been less chirpy and more snappy and boring. Y/N wasn't there to pester him and make us laugh.

Y/N's POV

"Let's go" I whispered to L/N
ever since I stopped talking to the paladins I spent loads of time with L/N and would sleep in her at night. We went off to the darkness of space. I let out a sigh as I stared at the empty calmness.
"Do you have a home?" I asked
She purred and sped off into action.
"Whoa!" I yelled
I smiled slightly for the first time in ages.
There was a bright flash of light and all was revealed.

I saw a beautiful planet. Lush green grass covered the planet with occasional rivers and streams. Alien children laughed and played.
"Your home planet" I whispered
Then I saw a crystal. It was tinted F/C and glinted in the shining sun. I watched as the metal was carved into it to make a lion. L/N. The aliens clapped and sung as L/N began to move. Suddenly there was a flash of yellow light. I watched as Haggar blew up the planet with the help of Zarkon. The citizens were killed or enslaved. I hear their shout of terror and watched in fear as ey ran in pure fright. I watched as L/N was captured. But she broke free. She flew away. Leaving her planet. Her home.

I opened my eyes and stroked L/N tenderly.
"You have been through so much" I whispered
We stayed like this till we decided to go back. As we landed I stepped out wearing the same stone-cold expression since my last encounter with the paladins. I could hear the shouting and banging of Keith and Lance. I longed for the old times where we were a team. A group. A family. I raced to my room and fell onto my bed. I could feel the tears sliding down my face as I wished for this to be a horrible nightmare.

Keith's POV

I slammed the door to my room furious with Lance. Since Y/N had stopped talking to us we had all been on edge wich sparked frequent fights between me and Lance.
"I should have stayed here," I thought
I sighed in frustration and ran my hand through my air. Images of Y/N flashed in my mind. Why can't I stop thinking of her? Well, she is incredible. She's the heart of the team. She brings us all closer together.

Keith's Flashback

Y/N you will pilot the F/C lion. The F/C lion is extremely stubborn but sweet at the same time. They will bring the team together. They help strengthen Voltron. She smiled lightly and I scoffed.
"Sweet when has Y/N ever been sweet?"
"Oh shut up Kogane you wouldn't know what sweet was if it slapped your face"
"Didn't know annoying brat was in the description for the F/C lion" I teased
"I didn't know massive jerk was in the description for the red lion" She retorted
"That's it!"
I swung a punch at her but she blocked it. She kicked me in the nose sending me flying backwards with a bloody nose.
"I hate this girl," I thought
She flashed a smug smirk my way and changed it to a sincere look.
"I'm so sorry my foot slipped"
She gave me another smug smirk.
"I really hate this girl" I whispered
End of flashback

"She's to incredibly amazing," I thought

*Time skip*

Author's POV

Keith sat on his bed brainstorming on different ideas to make up with Y/N. Little did he know if he didn't find an idea soon the team would crumble.

Sup guys thanks so much for 700 reads I'm so thankful! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter so comment if you did! So thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed byee

Waffle~