Get out me car!

Oh my-

Lance and Y/N turned to see a girl who resembled Lance a lot. She had flowing brown hair and two ocean blue eyes, she was around the same height as Lance. She looked infuriated and confused at the same time.

"Lancey, N/N is that you?!" 

Y/N and Lance glared at the two sentries, Lance clutched his gun and yelled at the sentry"let her go!" 

"This is boring" Rachel yawned. She wiggled around before a small shoe fell from her pocket. It seemed to resemble a flip flop but upon closer inspection, Lance and Y/N paled. 

It was La chancla. 

The blue-eyed girl kicked it into her hand before smashing it into a sentries face, disorientating it for a few seconds before giving it a forceful roundhouse kick in the side.

The girl panted before turning the paladins, still wielding her 'weapon'. "R-Rachel? What are you doing here?!" Lance exclaimed. Y/N and Lance ran to Rachel, hugging her tightly "Who?" Keith asked, blinking in confusion at the strange girl hugging his girlfriend and teammate. 

"Their sister" Hunk hissed, the red paladin's mouth formed an o of realasation as he watched the three break away and smile brightly at the paladins. "Laney, who are these people??" Rachel whispered causing Y/N to laugh gently. 

"Shelly these are our friends,the paladins of Voltron". The blue eyed female tilted her head for a few seconds before snapping back to reality with an awed look on her face. "You guys fly that massive robot that I just saw shoot lasers?!" 

Hunk nodded and smiled warmly "pretty much". 

Before the conversation would spiral out of control Allura intervened with a serious look on her face. "Sorry to disturb this reunion but we must get to Earth as quickly as possible". Lance nodded in reply. 

Rachel shrugged in agreement and straightened herself up as she began to follow the paladins down the long hall until they entered some kind of control room. 

"Why does it feel like you guys know this place realmente bien?" 

Keith raised an eyebrow at the sudden switch of languages but didn't question it. Lance laughed nervously but turned his attention to a hologram screen. Pidge pushed up her glasses before mumbling"The power should have rerouted 5,4,3,2,1" 

There was a roar as the galra ships lights switched on with an audible fizzle befores ettling  to it's usual sinister purple glow. Rachel's eyes widened as she saw a rather large steering wheel on an elevated platform. The Cuban jumped onto it, gripping the wheel with both hands before chirping happily. 

"I'm in me mum's car"

Y/N and Lance giggled softly "Broom Broom" 

"Get out me car!" 

The paladins turned to see a galran soldier staring at them with an infuriated look in his eyes. Behind him were a around 40 soldiers who all looked equally as pissed. Y/N pouted and folded her arms across her chest. 

"Aww"

Am I the only one who likes hamilton so much that I can class it as an obsession?