How you tell the world your pregnant

Louis: He honestly didn't want to tell them. HE wanted to hid you away in the house until you gave birth and then say, "SURPRISE! I HAVE A KID!" But you were not having it. So after a very long talk, you two came up with your way. Very original I would say. You two had t-shirts made. Yours says "I'm with child" and Louis's says "My wife is with child" and the two of you walked around London all day, your small bump showing. The paparazzi took plenty of pictures and the fans were more than ecstatic that Louis was going to be a dad.

Liam: You told everyone through an interview. The two of you got a couples interview with Alan Carr Chatty Man. He wanted your side to all the madness of being married to 1/5 of One Direction. So you two dressed nicely, your dress shielding your bump. Alan was in on the whole thing too. "You two said you had a surprise for everyone?" Alan asked smiling widely. Liam nodded and took your hand. "Y/N and I are having a baby." He smiled at the audience as they squealed and you placed a hand your bump. "And hopefully it looks like Liam" You added kissing your husbands cheek. The fans freaked out happy that Daddy Direction would be a daddy in the literal way.

Niall: He announced it on stage. The boys were touring London, singing the songs from their sixth album. You sat in the crowd, security firmly set around you so nothing happened. During Niall's speech he looked straight at you and smiled. "It's not everyday that and Irish boy like me can be up here doing what he loves to do. But it's also not everyday that an Irish lad like me becomes a father. And you know what? Both are happening to me. That's right, Y/N is pregnant!" He yelled into his mic. The crowd went into an uproar, the screams could be heard form Africa. You giggled and touched your stomach as Niall brought the mic back to his lips. "I love you, Y/N. And I love you too, Baby Horan."

Harry: The fans found out through random photos he posted on twitter through out the day. He took pictures of signs, zooming in on words like "We" or "expecting" at the end of the day he finally tweeted, "If you couldn't understand from all my crazy tweets before, I'm going to have a new name pretty soon. You wanna know what it is? It's Daddy" The fans freaked out, many fans posted pictures of the tears running down their face. The fact that Harry was going to be a dad made millions of girls hyperventilate with excitement. You two even started to receive baby clothes and other gifts for your first child. Harry couldn't believe how well the fans reacted.

Zayn: You were going to announce the birth of your second child Aaliyah. With Kaiden just around two, it seemed like the perfect time to add to the Malik family. You had Kaiden draw a picture of the family. Zayn, You, Kaiden and the new baby. Then you and Zayn put Kaiden in "I'm the best big brother" T-shirt and Zayn snapped a photo of him holding his picture and wearing his shirt. He tweeted it with the caption, "Looks like Kaiden's ready to be a big brother! We're being blessed with a little girl! #lovemylife". The fans freaked. Kaiden was always such a good addition to the One Direction family and they knew how much Zayn is going to adore this new baby girl.