He carries you to bed

Liam: You rolled your eyes at Liam, who was trying to carry you up the stairs to your shared bedroom. "Liam, you know I can walk, right? Only one ankle is broken, not both." He shook his head, "You're hurt, and as your boyfriend, I have to help you, no matter how much it hurts me." "Are you calling me fat? Or are you calling yourself weak?" His eyes widened, "I-I don't... I need an inhaler." You rolled your eyes, waiting for Liam to recovery from his over-exaggeration, "Are you done yet?" He took a deep breath, "Yeah. I think so." "I should start calling you Crutch-y, 'cause you're like my crutch." He chuckled and shook his head, adjusting your foot so you would be comfortable, "So the thanks I get for carrying you to bed, almost dying, is getting to be called 'Crutch-y'?" You nodded, "Be grateful. That's quite the honor." He laughed, tucking you in before getting in himself, "Doesn't sound like it." "Wow, you're so ungrateful." Liam pressed his lips to yours, "You're a sarcastic crippled, aren't ya'?" You smiled, nuzzling your head into his neck, "Shut up, you stupid human crutch."

Niall: You nuzzled into Niall's shoulder, trying to rub the sleep out of your eyes. You two were watching a movie, but all you really wanted to do is take a nap. After about 5 minutes into another movie, you were already asleep with light snores coming out of your mouth. "(Y/N), why is my shoulder wet?" He looked over at you and chuckled, adoring your innocent face and the slight trail of drool coming out of your mouth. He shut off the t.v., gingerly slipping one arm under your legs and the other around your waist. Careful not to drop you, Niall carried you up the stairs, quietly kicking open your bedroom door. He pulled back the covers, and tucked you in, trying not to wake you. He looked down at your sleeping figure, and smiled at your little snores, "So cute." Niall moved around the bed and got in on his side, wrapping one arm around your waist, the other under your head. He pressed his lips against your forehead, and whispered, "Please don't drool on me."

Zayn: "Feeling any better, (Y/N)?" You slight shook your head; you recently got sick, and your medication was making you drowsy. "Want to go to sleep?" You shook your head, "I can stay up. You leave tomorrow." All you really wanted to do was spend your last day with Zayn, doing fun and romantic things, but you all could do was sleep, moan, and cry. He shook his head, picking you up, "No, come on, (Y/N)." You tried wriggling out his grasp, "Zayn, put me down!" He grinned, "You're tired, so you're going to bed. Don't be a baby." You whined, "I'm not a baby! And I don't wanna go to bed." He chuckled, refusing to acknowledge any of your objections. When he got into your shared bedroom, he placed you on the bed, "Go to sleep. I'll be here until tomorrow evening, so I'll be here when you wake up." You frowned, "But what if I sleep until after you leave? These are some hardcore drugs." He chuckled, "You're taking cough medicine. I think you'll be fine." "You hate me, don't you?" He lightly kissed your nose, "You're such a baby."

Harry: "I can do this, (Y/N)! Stop worrying." You shook your head, and sighed, there was no use in fighting him; he wanted to carry you back into your hotel room, but you knew he couldn't. "Harry, I'm wearing a big wedding dress, and I'm pregnant. This really isn't ideal." He grunted, "It hurts that you doubt me." You tried squirming out of his arms, "Harry, just put me do-" "Shut up, (Y/N), I'm trying to be romantic, and you're really killing my vibe!" You laughed at his poor attempt, "You're gonna end up hurting all 3 of us." He opened the door, slightly kicking it, "Almost... there..." Harry gently placed you on the bed, and dropped down next to you, "That was... oh, god... never again." "You need to workout more." He shook his head, "That's disgusting. No more." He leaned over, pressing light kisses to your baby bump, "Hi, little one. I just carried you and mummy all the way here." You scoffed, "Yeah, from the elevator to here. A mere 10 feet!" Harry narrowed his eyes, pressing his lips against yours, "Our baby is going to be so sarcastic and have no friends. All because of you."

Page 2 of 2
Louis: Louis smiled over at you, eager to get into the hotel room, or more specifically, into you. You came out to visit him on tour because the both of you missed the other, and Louis was more than happy to see you. When you were first reunited, all the boys groaned due to your guys' PDA, so you had to wait to do anything. Now here you were, waiting in the elevator to get to Louis' room. "I'm so glad you're here, (Y/N)," he pressed his lips to your neck, causing you to slip out a slight moan. "Me to-" You pushed him off when someone else came in. Once you two got to your floor, Louis quickly ushered you over to his room. He unlocked it, bringing in your suitcase, and you following. "Wait!" You frowned, "What?" "This has to be like one of those romantic movies, go outside." "I'm not going ou-" He picked you up, carrying out of the room, closing the door behind him. "And here's the romantic part," he lifted you back up, opening the door. Louis tossed you on the bed and hovered over you, pressing his lips to yours, "Now, where were we?"