You fall asleep on him - his pov

HARRY: Y/N was curled up at my side, my arm around her as we watched a movie together. I looked down at her and saw her yawn. "Tired?," I asked, already knowing what her response would be. She shook her head, putting her head on my chest. I took my eyes off her for a couple of seconds before seeing she had fallen asleep. I smiled and kissed her head gently. "Night Y/N," I said quietly.

LIAM: I stumbled into the house as I threw my keys down on the table. I had promised Y/N I would've be home a couple hours ago. She's going to make me sleep on the couch, I just know it. I got to the bedroom and opened the door. She was curled up on my side of the bed, the smell probably comforting her. I took my shirt off and put on some trackies before getting into bed with her. She stirred awake and turned to face me. "Li?" "I'm sorry, I'll go sleep on the couch." She shook her head and moved over to me. She put her head on my chest and fell right back to sleep. I smiled happily and closed my eyes, falling asleep myself.

LOUIS: I groaned as I felt around the empty space next to me for Y/N. She wasn't in her again. I opened my eyes and saw her sitting on the end of the bed. I could hear her sniffling. "Y/N." She turned her head to face me. "What's wrong love?," I asked sitting up. "I can't sleep, Lou," she said while wiping her eyes. "Come here," I said lying back down. She crawled over to me and laid on top of me. "Close your eyes love, I'll see you to sleep, I know that helps." She nodded and I looked down at her to see her eyes closed before starting to sing.

NIALL: We were in our way back to England. Tour was over and I couldn't be more happier. I get to go back to Ireland to see my family for the first time in months. I turned to Y/N who gave me a sleepy smile. "You okay?," I asked. She nodded. "I'm fine," she smiled. I could tell she was exhausted. She had bags under here eyes and could barely keep her eyes open. "Come here." I lifted the armrest and she moved over, placing her head in my shoulder. "Go to sleep, I'll wake you when we land." After a couple of minutes, she was fast asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead gently.

ZAYN: She was out of be early, again. She promised she was going to sleep in with me. I heard the bathroom door open and pretended to be asleep. When she walked past the bed I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto the bed, earning a shriek. "Zayn," she chuckled. "Too early, sleep time. And you promised you would sleep in today." "I know but I have things to do?" "Like what?" She thought for a second. "Exercise." "That can wait." She readjusted herself so her legs were on top of mine and her head was on my arm. I grabbed her hand and started to study her nails. They were always perfect. "We have an interview this afternoon and you're coming." I waited for a response but never got one. I looked up at her to see her fast asleep. I smiled and pulled her close, falling asleep myself.