Movie premire

HARRY: "You ready?," Harry asked from the side stage. You looked at him and nodded. He grabbed your hand, squeezing it before walking from the side stage and out into the red carpet. Fans screamed, yelling yours and Harry's name and you gleamed with happiness. Harry caught his eye of an interviewer and pulled you to them. "Hi, how's it going?," Harry asked. "I'm great, how are you?" "I'm great, a little excited." They carried on with their conversation and you smiled whenever your name was mentioned. "Thank you, enjoy the crowd," Harry laughed before pulling you along with him. You turned your head and saw One Direction on the screen that was behind the boys while they stood up stage not 5 minutes ago. "What babe?," he asked. "You made it," you said, smiling. "I know. And I wouldn't of made it without my four best friends, or you." You blushed and he kissed your cheek. "I'm proud of you," you said. "And I love you." You leaned up and kissed him and you heard the crowd cheer and cameras snapping.

LIAM: "So we've seen Perrie with what looks like an engagement ring. If it is true that they are engaged, would you two be next?" You looked up at Liam who laughed. "One day, we'll just have to wait and see, I hope you enjoy the night." Liam grabbed your hand and you both walked away before anything else was said. "Do you want get married?," you asked looking up at Liam. "Of course, I do, only to you though." "Same here. I'm going go walk around, you can go interview with the boys," you said letting go of his hand. "But I want you here with me," he whined. "I'll be waiting for you at the end of the red carpet. Go have fun." "You okay?," he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I actually just really want to see El." "Alright love, go." You kissed his cheek before walking off.

LOUIS: "You look beautiful," Louis said as you sat down on a couch. You both had walked the red carpet, stopping every few sconces to pose for pictures or be interviewed and now was the after party. "Thank you," you said. "You look very handsome." "Thank you." "Do you want to go walk around and meet some celebrities?" "Lou, I would love to, but my feet are killing me. Wearing heels aren't easy." He bent down and grabbed something. In his hands was a pair of Toms. "Louis, I'm not wearing those. It'll be weird." "Don't worry, love, I've got mine too." He lifted one foot up and showed you his white shoes. You laughed and took your shoes from him. "Thank you," you said putting them on. "Now, you wanna go..." "Yes," you exclaimed jumping up. "I actually can't wait for the movie," you said as you two began walking around, people eyeing your matching shoes

NIALL: "You were so cute when you were younger," you whispered to Niall as his younger self came up on the big movie screen. "Thanks love, I'm glad you liked me back then." "I didn't like you, I loved you and still do, and how can I not love the fetus Niall." H laughed quietly. "Oi, you two, shut up." You looked over at Harry and smiled before kissing Niall. "Gross," Harry whispered and you smirked. "You're just jealous," you whispered back. "Love, just watch the movie. Remember, you're in it." You smiled and pecked Niall's cheek. "I'm so happy for you," you whispered as you put your head on his shoulder. "I'm happy too cause I'm with you and Im making my dream come true." You smiled and looked at the screen, continuing to watch the movie.

ZAYN: "Look, there's a photo booth," Zayn pointed out. "Wasn't that here last time we were at an event?," you asked. He ignored you and pulled you towards it. You got in and Zayn pressed the button. First picture, you both made a funny faces, 2nd picture he kissed your cheek, 3rd picture you kissed his cheek and the last picture, he kissed you. You both got out giggling and collected the pictures. It was suddenly snatched out of your hand. "My God, you two look so cute," Louis said looking at the picture. He grabbed his phone out and took a picture of it. "The fans are going to love this," he said wondering off. You groaned and placed your head on Zayn's chest. "One picture, just one picture, I don't want it to end up on Twitter," you said. "I know love, I do too. Now come on, I think there's some champagne over there," he said pointing to a table. He started walking off but you grabbed his hand. "I love you," you said. "I love you too." He kissed your hand and pulled you along with him to get some refreshments and meet some new people.