You tell him your pregnant -2

HARRY: You stared at the calendar in Anne's house, realising you were late for that time of the month. By a week. You were never late. "Y/N, you okay?," Anna asked you. "I'm fine," you said quietly. She looked at the calendar and knew something was up. "You're late aren't you?" You nodded. "Do you want me to go get you a pregnancy test?," she asked you. You nodded. "But please don't tell Harry." "I'll say I'm forgot something that I need for lunch. I'm going to go out and get something from the shops, I forgot something!," she yelled to Harry and Gemma. "Alright Mum." Anne gave you a smile before heading out the door. She came back after a few minutes and asked you to help her in the kitchen. She handed you the test in the hallway. "Take all three," she said. You nodded and headed up to the bathroom. You placed the tests in the sink and set the timer for 5 minutes. The door opened and you looked up from the sink and saw Harry. "You don't have to try and hide anything, Mum told me and I was going to ask you when we got home cause I noticed you hadn't got your thingy yet." You nodded and heard the buzzer go off. You looked down at the tests and saw it was positive. Harry looked over your shoulder and smiled. "Are you happy?," he asked still smiling. You nodded. "Good because I'm happy that I'm going to be a Dad with the girl I love," he said before pecking your lips had pulling you in for a hug.

LIAM: You sobbed into your hands not knowing what you were going to do. 10 pregnancy tests laid on the ground, all of them with the positive sign on it. You were scared that Liam would you leave seeing how he hadn't been home for the past two days. You both had a argument a couple days ago about starting a family and not that you really are having a baby, you don't know if he'll stay. You heard the door to your apartment open and you quickly got up, gathering all of the pregnancy tests and throwing them into the bin. You knew one had fallen out of your hand on the other side of the bedroom and you stood up straight and turned and than the door opened. You saw Liam, with puffy eyes standing in the doorway. "Hi," he said trying not to let his voice crack. "Hi." "I'm sorry that I walked out and I'm sorry that we had the argument, I over-reacted and..." He stopped when he saw the pregnancy test lying on the floor. He dropped his bag and grabbed it off the ground. You stared at him, watching every move he made. He looked at the pregnancy test closely and than looked up at you. "You-you're pregnant." You nodded. "I took 10," you said before laughing quietly. He dropped the pregnancy test and walked over to you, pulling you into his arms. "I'm so happy," he said into your hair. You smiled against his chest. "I really do want to start a family with you," he said.

LOUIS: You took one look at the test and knew you were pregnant. You were going to be a single Mum seeing how you broke up with your boyfriend and you knew Louis (the father) wasn't ready. But you had to tell him. You stood on the doorstep to Louis' house, feeling the rain drip down your hair, and waited for him to answer the door. "Y/N, what are you doing here? And standing in the rain? Come in so you can warm up." You shook your head. "No, I won't be long. I just need to tell you something." Louis was all ears. "Louis, remember that night when we 'did it'?" He nodded. "I've been throwing up for the past week and I've skipped that time of the month and I took the test this morning and it came positive. Lou, I'm pregnant and it's yours." You felt yourself start crying and Louis pulled you inside and into a hug. "Does your boyfriend know?" "Ex." Louis put his hands on your stomach. "I'm happy you broke up with him because I want to be with you so I can love you and look after our baby." You smiled and he leant down to kiss you.

NIALL: You looked at the pregnancy test and smiled. You and Niall always wanted to start a family and now because you were married you knew you were both ready. You decided to tell Niall when he got home by making his favourite meal, lasagne. You started cooking it and placed it in the oven once Niall walked in the door. "Hey babe," he said pulling his coat off. "Hi," you said taking your prom off and pecking him on the lips. "What's for dinner tonight?," he asked. You pulled the dish out of the oven as it was ready and he grinned. "Hold on, you only cook my favourite on special occasions or if you have to tel me something. And seeing how its not a special occasion, did you get into a Uni?," he asked. You shook your head smiling. "I don't think I'll be able to get into a Uni for a while." "Why not?," he asked tilting his head, a habit he had when he was confused. "Because, we are starting a family." He looked at you shocked before smiling widely. "Really?" You nodded. He picked you up and spun you around as you squealed. "We're having a baby," he said. "I know, and I know you'll make a wonderful parent." "We'll make wonderful parents."

Page 2 of 2
ZAYN: You were gleaming when you found you were pregnant at the doctors appointment. You were told a year ago by your doctor that you can't have kids. Your heard the door to your apartment close. "I'm home! Where are you?!," Zayn yelled from the front door. "I'm in our room." After a couple of seconds Zayn opened the door and instantly pointed out how happy you were. "Did you have sugar today, is that why you look so happy?" You shook your head. "Zayn, I'm pregnant." "What? But I thought...." "The doctor said it's a miracle and I still had a chance all along but just a small chance and I got it." Zayn cheered and picked you up before sinning you around. "We're having a baby!," he said after putting you back down. You nodded excitedly. "I've got to tell my Mum, we can go visit her and Dad and my sister. And than the boys, they'll be thrilled..." You smiled as the list went on and on and on.