Your child cant sleep

Niall:

You and Niall are cuddling on the couch when you hear small footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Mommy? Daddy? I can't sweep." You look over your shoulder and see your 2 years old daughter carrying her little bear and blanket, wearing her Tinkerbell pj's. You go to get up but Niall pulls you back down and kisses your cheek.

"I got this one babe. Just stay here and relax." You smile at your loving husband and watch as he picks up your daughter and carries her to his room. Curiosity gets the best of you and get up off the couch and walk towards her room. You stand in the door way to see your daughter tucked into her blankets tightly and Niall sitting beside her on the bed with his guitar in hand.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to
If I let you know-oh-oh, I'm here, for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth,
But it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things."

You smile as Niall kisses your sleeping daughters forehead and turns off her bedside lamp. He jumps slightly at the sight of you at the door and walks over. You close the door when both of you are out of her room. You wrap Niall in a hug and kiss his chest.

"You are the best father Niall. I love you so much."

Zayn:

You and Zayn were getting ready for bed and had just lied down when the door to your bedroom opens and you see the small figure of your son standing there in his dinosaur pj's.

"Hey buddy. Can't sleep?" Your son shakes his head and Zayn smiles.

"Do you want to sleep with mom and daddy?" He nods and walks over to the bed. He tried to get up fails slightly because of the height of the bed. Zayn picks him up and cradles him on his lap. He starts to sing softly and slowly and you just lay there observing.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line, now I can't remember
How it goes, but I know that I won't forget her
'Cuz we danced all night to the best song ever."

Your son starts to doze off and he lays him down in between the two of you. His little head lays beside your stomach and his small bum on Zayn's stomach. You look over to Zayn and smile.

'I love you.' He mouths and kisses your forehead.

Louis:

You were asleep in your warm bed but were awoken by sounds in the kitchen. You slowly make your way down the stairs to see Louis and your daughter sitting at the island eating apple slices. Louis notices you and looks up. 'Couldn't sleep' he mouths and you nod. After your daughter eats the last apple slice, Louis puts the plate in the dishwasher and picks her up. She puts her head on his shoulder. You follow them to her bedroom and smile as you see Louis tuck her in her new bed.

"Sing daddy?" Louis smiles and nods, lying down beside her.

"Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York city?
I'm a thousand miles away but tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do, Time Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true"

Your daughter is asleep before he can finish the song. He gets up and quietly closes the door behind him. You both go back into your room and get back into bed.

Page 2 of 3
"You are such a great father Lou. I can't wait for number two." Louis chuckles and puts his hand on your growing stomach.

"That rhymed! But I am so excited, too. If it's a boy, can we name him Tommy?" You giggle and fall asleep in the arms of your loving husband.