Saying goodbye at the airport

HARRY: You looked ahead of you and Harry as you walked towards the gate. They boys were already at the gate, waiting for Harry. "I guess, we were a little bit late," Harry said, laughing a little. You smiled but didn't laugh. How could you? Your fiancé was leaving for 6 months. Harry stopped a few metres away from you and stood in front of you. "Hey," he said lifting your head up. You had tears in his eyes and his eyes grew softer. "Hey, it's okay. I'm going to come back, you know that. Remember." He grabbed your left hand and showed you the ring he have you. "We're getting married, meaning I'm not going to leave you. Ever." You sniffled and wiped your eyes, looking up at him. "I'm going to miss you so much," you said, wrapping your arms around his neck. He buried his head into his neck and you felt him sniff your hair. "Harry! Let's go!" You looked at Louis and threw him the finger. Harry pulled away from you and smiled. "I'll be back. I promise. And I'll fly you over when you can. And we'll call, text and Skype whenever we can. But just know, I love you." "I love you too." "Harry!" "I'm coming!" Harry grabbed his bag and left but not before giving you a long kiss, having to be pulled away by Paul.

LIAM: "Are you sure you don't want to come into the airport. Everything will be fine after we get to the gate." "I know Liam, but what about walking out, without you to protect me. You know how much I hate the yelling and the small spaces when you aren't around to keep me calm." "I know baby, I understand," he said rubbing your back. His bag was sitting next to him and you both stood outside the car, ready to say goodbye. Liam pulled you in for a hug and you just stood there holding each other. "2 months. That's it. 2 months then I'll be back," he whispered. "2 months is too long." "I know love." His phone suddenly buzzed and he pulled away, looking at the text. "It's Paul. I need to go, or I'll miss my flight." You nodded. "Remember what we planned, okay? I'll call you when I land, I promise."

You nodded and he gave you a long passionate kiss. "I love you." "I love you too Liam," you waved as he walked into the airport.

LOUIS: "I really hate your professor right now," Louis said as you both stood in each other's arms. "Hmm, I do too." "I wish you could come." "Lou, we talked about this. Once I finish my class, which takes 6 weeks, I'll come over to wherever you are and I'll stay with you for the rest of tour." "6 weeks is too long," he whined. "I know, babe, I know," you said resting your head on his chest. His flight was called you looked up at him. "I guess I need to go," he said picking his bag up. "I'll miss you," you whispered. "I'll miss you too," he said kissing your lips. "I'll see you soon and I love you," he said beginning to walk off. "I love you too."

NIALL: "Please don't go," you said to him as tears formed into your eyes. "I have to Princess. But I'll be back in 3 months and you're visiting, right?" You nodded. "I don't know how I'm going to survive 3 months without you. Without your cuddles, kisses, cute dinners and the notes you leave me every morning when I wake up to make me feel better about myself." "Well, you have the teddy near I gave you to cuddle, you have my jumped to wear for when you miss me and I'll still send you messages every morning to tell you how beautiful you are, not matter what time it is where I am." "Really? You'd do that for me?" "I'd do anything for you Princess. But, I hate saying this, but I need to go otherwise Paul will kill me and I'll miss my flight." You pulled away from his arms and he leaned down to kiss you. "Bye Princess," he whispered while giving you another quick kiss. As you were walking to the car, your phone buzzed. It was from Niall. 'You're beautiful in my eyes, love you xx'. You smiled before putting your phone back in your pocket.

ZAYN: Zayn kissed your lips quickly and you both heard a roar of snaps and screams. Zayn groaned while pulling away. "Hold on. Paul!" He ran over and Zayn whispered something to him. Soon security guards were all over the place, getting everyone to leave the airport. You looked up at Zayn as he put his arms around you and kissed you. You smiled, enjoying how the kiss lasted longer then before "I'm going to miss you so much," he said. "I'm going to miss you too." "Zayn, let's go," Paul said walking past him. Zayn groaned. "If only I thought of them leaving earlier," he said. "Hey, it's okay. I enjoyed the time we got to spend together. At least we got a little bit of privacy," you said playing with his shirt. "True. Anyway, I better go." He pecked your lips. "I love you," he said pecking them again and again and again." "Zayn," you giggled." "Go before you get in trouble." He chuckled. "I love you." "I love you too Zaynie." Before he disappeared from your sight, you blew him a kiss that he caught.