Harry - family

"Daddy, Daddy!" The silence in your bedroom had been interrupted with loud yells, and plenty of feet jumping on the bed, as your children climbed up to join you, and your husband, Harry. "Daddy!" Your youngest little girl yelled, climbing on top of the sheets that somewhere hid Harry. His arms had been draped around you, holding you against his chest, and you felt a bit sad when his arms were drawn back. The happiness returned as you saw him grab the little girl, and hold her against his chest, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. "Mommy, Daddy said he'd take us for ice cream today." She pouted, tugging at Harry's curls.

"Is that so?" You smiled, looking up at Harry, who was leaning against the headboard of the bed.

"I don't remember saying that." Harry looked hesitant, and jokingly poked your other little girl on the stomach. "I don't think I said that?"

"Daddy." The youngest whined.

"You said it, I remember." The only boy you had, said, climbing up to the top of the bed, and planting himself between you and Harry. "Please." He begged.

"Alright." He laughed. "10 minutes."

"Dad." The young boy whined, his curls-similar to Harry's-flopping over his green eyes. "I wanna go now."

"20 minutes."

"Don't push it." You warned, laughing as you cuddled up to Harry. The little girls climbed over your legs, and planted themselves between you two, as the little boy snuggled up with Harry. Harry's arm was long enough to hold the two little girls, and you, as his other held the little boy that had curled up on the other side of him.

"Mmm, my 3 beautiful girls." He scrunched his nose up, before leaning over and kissing you. "I love you."

"I love you too." You gave him a gleeful smile.

"Yuck." You heard (B/N) mutter from the other side of Harry. "Gross."

"I think it's cute." (O/G/N) argued, furrowing her eyebrows across Harry's chest.

"Yeah." Agreed (Y/G/N).

"Yeah, that's because y-"

"Alright, alright. No fighting." Harry stopped them, and sunk lower in the bed. "10 minutes of peace, and then we'll go get ice cream." The two little girls that were sandwiched between the two of you, cuddled right up to Harry's chest, placing their hands on his body. You watched as all three of your children snuggled up to him, while he embraced them all with care. His eyes were shut closed, along with the children's. You knew all of them favourited Harry, but it didn't bug you. He was such a fun dad to them, taking them places, playing with them, letting the girls paint his nails, or do his hair or makeup... you couldn't have asked for a better father for your children. "(Y/N)" Harry mumbled, tugging at your shirt.

"Mhmm?"

"Come closer." You heard the little girls giggle as you shuffled closer, your feet touching Harry's calves. The smell of little kid shampoo filled your nose, and you smiled as the scent of Harry's cologne mixed in with it. "I love you all, so much." Harry whispered. You were unsure if anyone but you heard it, because the children seemed to be half-asleep, but your questioning was soon answered when three small little voices replied.

"I love you too, Daddy." They said, in unison.

"Mm, and I love you, too." You whispered back, reaching over you children, and pecking his lips. "I have the best family, ever."