Harry - movie premire

"Andrea come on we need to get going or we're going to be late to the premier."

"I'm coming Harry."

You place in your last earing an touch up your make up before grabbing your purse and heading down the stairs. Your boyfriend Harry and you were going to the movie premier of One Direction's movie which Harry is a member of called This Is Us. Descending the stairs you reach out your hand to take Harry's and he pulls you into his arms kissing your mouth.

"You look incredible baby mmmm."

Laughing at Harry's words you grin into the kiss and pull back as he tries deepening the kiss.

"Hey remember how your in a band and we have a movie premier to get too, now lets go before we're late."

Harry just grins at you before pulling you out the door Harry holds your door open for you and watches as your navy blue dress rides up your legs a bit.

"Styles eyes up to mine we need to get going."

"Alright alright let's go."

Closing your door Harry walks around the car climbing in on his side, leaning over he presses a swift kiss to your mouth before backing out of the drive way. After about 15 minutes you arrive at the premier and you both climb out, Harry wraps his arm around you and escorts you onto the carpet. You both head towards the other boys and Louis is the first to see you a smile covers his face as he waves over.

"Harry Andrea over here!"

You walk over towards Louis an he gives you a quick hug you feel Harry's arm tighten around your waist and you give him a strange look. Soon you all begin talking then it's time to go in and see the movie, sitting down beside Harry Louis sits on the other side of you. As the movie begins you see Louis making faces at you and you can't help but giggle, you hear Harry clear his throat and gives Louis a dirty look. Shrugging Louis and you both decided to just watch the movie before anything get's started. Off an on threw the movie Louis and you talk quietly an receive looks from Harry, what is wrong with him tonight? Once the movie is over you all head to the after party you dance with each of the boys, after you finish with Louis Harry pulls you onto the dance floor and into his arms. You bring your hand up to Harry's face and bring his gaze up to yours.

"Harry what's wrong you've been acting strange ever since we got here."

"It's nothing I'm fine."

"I don't believe that for a second now please Harry tell me what's wrong."

Harry looks at you then glances down before bringing his gaze back up to yours.

"It's stupid really I guess I'm just a little upset with Louis being all over you."

"Are you saying your jealous of Louis?"

"I guess you could say that but I don't know why."

"Harry I love you more than anything you shouldn't be jealous of Louis he's my friend and that's it."

"Your right Andrea I'm sorry I love you too."

You grin as Harry leans his head down to yours an your lips connect smiling threw the kiss you and Harry dance all night happy to just be in each others arms.