Him and the child

Harry: "Hi!" Harry yelled, entering your house after a long day at the studio. "In the nursery!" you yelled back, smiling to your small infant who was lying on the changing table, kicking her tiny, chubby feet to the air. "Here you are, my ladies," Harry cheered, walking to the room with a grin. His curly hair was a mess and green eyes tired, but he embraced you to a strong, warm hug. "Hi kitten," he mumbled to your ear, kissing your neck, breathing in your scent. A small shriek made Harry jump. Your baby girl gave her dad a toothless grin, stretching her naked body. "Well, well, well...Who do we have here," Harry beamed, tickling her belly button, making her squirm, "Is it daddy's little girl." You smiled, looking how his eyes lighted up when he saw the small girl in front of him. She was his whole life. No one could ever love a child as much as Harry loved your baby. "I was changing her diaper," you explained, making Harry grin when he cooed down, kissing the little girl's chubby cheek. "I can do that, I want to," he smiled, taking the new, fresh diaper to his big hands before putting it on to her gently. "She's not going to break, sweetheart," you laughed, looking how carefully he handled her, eyes focused to the baby girl. He laughed a little, nodding when he closed the tapes, making the small girl wiggle under him. He smiled, lifting her on his arms, before kissing her forehead lovingly. "I know, I just love her so much and I don't want to hurt her," he said slowly, eyes glued to the girl, admiring every dimple and hair. You nodded, placing your chin to his firm shoulder, looking at your baby over his shoulder. "She's my little girl, aren't you baby? He cooed, making both you and your small girl smile happily"You're amazing dad Harry. The best I've ever seen."

Niall: He looked at you two mesmerized, blue eyes glued to you two. You had been home almost an hour, just sitting in the couch, looking at the new family you had together. Small baby boy in your arms whined against your breast, letting you know he was finished feeding. He was hardly a size of a baby born doll, making both you and Niall beam down at your tiny miracle. You smiled; lifting the baby gently to Niall's waiting arms. All he wanted to do the rest of his life was to hold the baby boy in his arms, looking how he drifted to sleep and off. He was nervous, wanting to be the best father he could. After a while, small cry pierced the air, making Niall froze. "Is dere somethin' wrong?" he asked panicked, hands holding the baby tighter. You smiled, reaching to kiss his cheek, just above one of the dimples, "No, I think he just need a diaper change." Niall sighed, relaxing when the cries grew louder. "Can I do it?" he asked, surprising you. "Yeah, of course," you smiled happily, feeling how your heart swell. He wasn't trying to be a great father. He was one already. "Can ye help me so I won't hurt him," he asked silently, making you nod. He peeled his son's tiny clothes off, leaving him to his nakedness. "What do I do now?" Niall asked confused, looking the small, pink, naked baby who had his eyes and brown hair. "Put a new diaper on, watch his willy, you don't want it to be twitched," you smiled, making him laugh throatily. "Dis lil' thing?" he cooed to the baby, looking to his open blue eyes, putting his small willy to the right place so it wouldn't be twitched in the diaper, "Nah, don't worry lil' man, It will grow with ye." You rolled your eyes laughing to the two Horan men. Your son had stopped the crying, making both of you beam at him again. Niall smirked, pulling you to his embrace, nuzzling his head to your neck when your small boy closed his eyes in the changing table. "Thank ye for givin' me the best thing in da world."