Your childs first day at school

Liam: "What do you think about this one?" Liam asked picking a dress out of your daughter's closet and holding it up. Your daughter shook her head just like she had done for the past 5 options. "Mommy is better this then you are Daddy." Your daughter said while she sat on her bed and Liam laughed. "Yeah she is. Do you want me to go get her?" He asked and your daughter nodded her head. Liam then walked down the hallway to your room and asked you to go help your daughter find something to wear. When you walked into her room, it took you less then a minute to find your daughter a dress that she liked and she quickly got dressed. You then did her hair and helped her put on her shoes. You had managed to get your daughter fully ready quicker then Liam took to even pick out a dress. Your daughter then paraded her way out to the car and she wouldn't stop talking about how excited she was for her first day of school. The whole drive over to the pre-school, Liam held your hand, smiled and talked to you daughter about how much fun she was going to have at her first day of school. When you arrived at the school, you daughter insisted that she was big enough to walk herself into the school and you giggled as you and Liam followed behind your daughter into the building. "I think someone has been rubbing their sassiness off on our daughter....." You said and Liam laughed. "And you said it was good for her to spend the weekend at the Tomlinson's." "Oh shut up." You said playfully nudging your husband's side. Your daughter walked into the room and started to play with the other children without a problem. When you and Liam returned back to the car he said, "This just really signifies that she is just another day closer to moving away." Liam sighed and you could see tears springing up in his eyes. "Don't worry Li, she isn't going anywhere anytime soon. And besides, you've still got me." Liam let out a small laughed and gave you a kiss. "I love you (Y/N)." "Love you too Li."

Zayn: "You ready to go baby?" Zayn asked picking his son off of the ground and spinning him around. "Yeah!" He yelled and then he started to giggle when his Father started to tickle him. Zayn then placed him on the couch and continued to tickle him. "Help me mommy!" Your son yelled laughing. You walked into the living room and said, "Alright you two, we don't need to be late for your first day of school (Y/S/N). Come on! Let's get those butts moving!" Your son then jumped off of the couch and ran away from his Dad laughing all the way to the car. Zayn helped your son get buckled and Zayn drove you three to the pre-school. When you got there, you helped your son get out of the car and then you and Zayn walked him to his class room. You introduced him to his teacher and then he immediately ran off to go play. Right away he was playing with the other children and you let out a huge sigh of relief. Zayn just laughed at you and then two waved goodbye to your son and you blew a kiss to him and he blew one back. As you walked back out to the car you couldn't have been more happier that your son was excited to be at school since you were worried that he wouldn't want to go. "I told you everything would be just fine." Zayn said squeezing your hand. "I know I know. I should've listened to you but I can't control my mind sometimes." "I know you can't love but your mind has never led you wrong before, I mean it did tell you to marry me didn't it?" You just rolled your eyes and got into the car. Zayn started laughing before he closed your door and continued as he got in his side.

Niall: "Come on sweetie, smile for Mommy." You said trying to get your daughter to smile for the camera. After some bribing with some candy your daughter finally smiled for you and you took the picture. "Do I look pretty Daddy?" (Y/D/N) asked Niall smiling up at him. Niall just nodded his head smiling and picking up his daughter. Niall had been dreading this day since the day she was born. You on the other hand, were excited that you daughter was finally getting the chance to interact with other children her own age besides the other boy's children. Also, your daughter was excited to finally see what this whole school was. Niall placed your daughter back onto the ground again and you walked with your daughter out to the car. The whole drive over to your daughter's pre-school, Niall was silent which was very unusual for him. You and your daughter were having the time of your lives singing and laughing at each other. Once you pulled up to the building, Niall got out and helped your daughter get out of the car. As you walked into the building, your daughter was holding Niall's hand and jumping all around excitedly. She was always a Daddy's girl. When you got outside of the classroom, you and Niall bent down so that you were her height and Niall said, "Alright princess, Mommy and I will be back in a few hours to come and pick you up ok?" Your daughter nodded and gave you both a hug and a kiss goodbye and ran into the room. You saw Niall's heart break and it almost made you cry. "Come on Ni, let's go home." You said taking his hand and giving it a squeeze. Niall just nodded and followed you back out to the car. You decided that you were going to drive back home since you didn't know what kind of emotional state Niall was in. "She is just going to school for a few hours a few days a week Ni." "It's still hard to believe that my princess is already 3." "I know it is but trust me, no matter what happens or how big she gets, she will always be your princess." "Just like how no matter what you will always be my queen." He said starting to smile. "Exactly." You then bent over the center consul of the car and placed a kiss on his pink lips. "I love you." He whispered to you. "I love you too."

Page 2 of 2
Louis: "COME ON (Y/S/N)!" Louis yelled as he shook his son's bed to try and wake him. Your son turned over in his bed and started letting out tired laughs. "Let's go lazy! You've got to eat some breakfast. You've got a big day ahead of you." Louis reached down and scooped up your son and threw him over his shoulder to carry him downstairs to the kitchen where you were, cooking breakfast for all of you. Your husband and son sat at the table laughing at each other and pulling funny faces. As soon as you placed the food down in front of them they immediately started playing with their food. "Come on boys, there is no time to mess around today." You told them and when your son finished eating, you took him upstairs to get dressed. Of course he insisted that he do it himself and you let him because you really didn't have enough time to sit and argue with your 3 year old. As soon as your son was dressed, he sprinted out of his room and went back to messing around with his father. Louis picked up his son again and this time he carried him out to the car so you all could leave. When you got to pre-school, your son was practically pushing people out of the way to get in. You were close behind him saying you were sorry to the adults as Louis just hung back and laughed at the scene that his family always manages to cause no matter where you go. As soon as you got to the class room, your son passed right by his teacher and went straight to playing with the race cars that laid all around the room. He quickly made a friend and the two of them started racing cars together. You looked on smiling as Louis talked to your son's teacher. Before you knew it, it was time to leave your son so you and Louis waved goodbye but your son didn't even notice because he was too wrapped up in the game that he was playing. The time after you left him seemed to dragged slowly by and the house was quiet without him running around it like a mad man. But as soon as you picked him up the boy didn't stop talking until dinner time when he was eating. All day he told you every little detail about his first day of school and even though it got old really quickly, you couldn't have been more happier that your little boy loved his school.

Harry: You and Harry pulled up in front of the preschool looking in the rear view mirror, watching your daughter. "Daddy?" The little girl in the back with long brown curly hair asked. "Yes baby?" "Are you and Mommy coming in with me?" You looked back at your daughter and said, "Only for a little bit sweetie." As soon as you said it your daughter's face dropped. "Don't cry (Y/D/N). Mommy and I will be back in a little while to come and get you." He said trying his best to smile. You knew that this was going to be harder on Harry then it was going to be on you and (Y/D/N). You reached over to grab Harry's hand and you gave it a gentle squeeze. He looked over at you and you smiled. You then got out of the car and went to the back to help (Y/D/N) get out. Once you placed her feet on the ground, you and Harry both grabbed one of her hands and walked her into the building. You two stayed with her until she started talking to one of the other girls and kept asking you and Harry when you were going to leave. You laughed and grabbed Harry's hand again, leading him outside after you said goodbye to your daughter. When you got back out to the car, you noticed that Harry was crying. "Haz, why are you crying? She is just going to pre-school not moving across the ocean." You said and giving Harry a hug and a kiss. "I know." He sighed. "It's just hard to believe that my baby is growing up so fast." "I know, it seems just like yesterday that she was born." Harry nodded and then all of a sudden a smirk appeared on his face. "What are you thinking?" You asked. "I'm thinking that we go home and make another baby to fuss over." Harry said winking at the end and you giggled. "I would love to."