You cook something together

HARRY: "Mm, something smells good," you said as you put your arms around his waist. "Wanna help?," he asked. You nodded. "But what are you making?" "Pancakes of course. The meal I serve to you every morning, the meal you love." "I was only kidding, I knew what you were making, now teach me," you said giving him a short kiss. You stood in front of the stove as he turned the gas on, putting the pan on top of the heat. "Okay, pour the batter in." You did so and he gave you the spatula as he stood behind you. His hand was on top of yours as he helped you flip the pancake. "There, one pancake done," he said as he kissed your cheek. You pulled a bit off and put into his mouth. "Hmm, delicious, just like you," he smiled before kissing you.

LIAM: "Chocolate cake, chocolate cake is yummy for me!," Liam sang as he watched you mixed the eggs. "Liam, why don't you shut up and help me." "Okay, okay," he said getting up and standing next to you. "Okay, so what do you want me to do." "Pour the chocolate and butter into the bowl with flour and sugar." "Okay," he sung before doing so. You finished mixing the eggs and pouring into the batter. "Okay, mix." "With what?" "The spoon, what else?" He looked around and found he spoon before beginning to stir. By the time he was finished, there was flour all over his shirt. "Liam, how did you?" "Don't ask, can I pour this in this shape thingy?" "Yes, but carefully." "Okay." He did so and you smiled at him happily after putting it in the over. "Cake will be ready soon, thank you for helping," you said pecking his lips.

LOUIS: "Okay, Louis, pour the pasta into the strainer." He nodded before taking the pasta full of water and pasta before pouring it into the staring that sat in the sink. You lifted the strainer up and handed it to him. "Now put it in the sauce." Before you could say anything else, sauce had spluttered all over you and Louis. You squealed and Louis laughed. "Oops," he said. "You meant to do that, didn't you?" "No, I swear." "Sure Louis, come here, you got a little..." You licked his face, licking off the sauce. "Did you just lick me?" You nodded. "And I must say, the sauce tastes really good, good job baby." "Thanks, now my turn," he said before licking your cheek as you laughed.

NIALL: You walked back into the kitchen, after leaving Niall in charge to take care of the chocolate cupcake mixture. You stopped walking to find his face in the bowl. "Niall?!" He let go of the bowl, letting it drop to the floor. His face was covered in chocolate mixture. "Niall, that was meant for the cupcakes." "I'm sorry, I was just so..." "It's okay, you can just go down to the shops and but another packet." "Okay. But can you help clean this off?" "Of course." You put your finger to his cheek and licked the mixture off your finger. "Tastes extra sweet. Come on, let's to get cleaned," you said leading him to the bathroom.

ZAYN: "My God Zayn, this smells really good," you said as you put the herbs in the sauce. "I know it does, and without your help, I wouldn't of been able to do this." "Oh, glad I could help. Now you better stir before it burns." "Oh right." He quickly grabbed the spoon and stirred the sauce. He poured it over the meatballs before stirring that. "Taste," he said holding his finger out that had sauce on it. You licked his finger and nodded in approval. "It better be good," he said before serving up. "Love you baby." "Love you too," he said as he kissed your lips.