You prank him

Niall: You thought it would be fun to prank Niall. He used to prank you sometimes, but you never paid back, before now... He was getting home from work and you decided to give him silent treatment. You knew it drove him crazy. "Hi love, I'm home!" Niall yelled when he opened the front door. He came next to you but you tried to concentrate to your book. Normally you opened your arms and showered him with kisses, but now you were ignoring him. "What's wrong princess?" he asked trying to touch you but you shrugged his hand off. His blue eyes were upset when you got up and left him alone. You lied on your bed and waited. Ten seconds later he came to the room and sat next to you. "What did I do this time?" he asked. His accent was so thick it made you love him even more. "Please tell me princess, I promise I'll do whatever you want! I'm so sorry! I love you so much!" his eyes were starting to turn red. You pulled away from his hug and turned your head away. You felt strong hands turning you around. He kept you still, eyes worried. Niall laid next to you, face only few inches away. His scent was driving you crazy. "Please..," he begged. You looked at his deep blue eyes, and couldn't help but giggle. He looked at you confused. "I'm sorry..," you laughed looking at his sweet face, "I was trying to pay you back...I tried to prank you, but you're just too cute!" Niall looked at you relieved. "So you're not mad at me?" he asked smiling. You answered showering him with kisses. He laughed and hugged you tightly. "I love you silly girl," he laughed kissing your neck. "I love you too cute boy," you answered cuddling to his chest.

Louis: Louis had come drunk home last night. He had promised to you that he wouldn't and you were mad. When he was passed out, you decided you would prank him. You took every photo of him and replaced his pictures of your pictures. You hide all his stuff to closets and locked them. You decided to prank him well... "Babe?" Louis yelled when he got up, and walked to kitchen. You looked at him over your tea cup and tried to look scared. "Um, hello..," you said keeping a distance. "Would you pour me tea too, love?" he asked looking at you confused. "Listen, I don't know who you are so please stop calling me love and babe," you said acting your best skills. Louis looked more confused than ever, "What are you talking about?" You acted like you would be scared. You tried to hide your giggles, your boyfriend was just too cute. "Could you please leave the apartment before I call the police," you said and hide to your bedroom. Louis looked around, and didn't see anything he owned. All the pictures were gone, all the memories... You cracked the door to see him tearing up. He looked once around him looking confused and sad, then he opened the door and sighed before walking out. You had enough. You ran after him, "Louis!" He turned around and you jumped to hug him giggling. "You remember who I am!" he said looking at you surprised. "It was a prank babe! I'm sorry! I was mad about last night and I wanted to prank you. I didn't thought you'd believe it!"you laughed. He looked more than relieved, "You're very good actress babe."You smiled kissing his lips. "Did you really think I wouldn't remember you?" you asked pressing your nose to his collarbone. He laughed pressing a playful kiss to top of your head, "I'm sorry about last night. I love you... but I'm gonna pay this back!" he said before running to your house. You laughed before chasing after him.

Liam: Liam had been working like crazy lately. He didn't come home when other boys did, he stayed in, recording more "better" vocals. You wanted him to come home, just once, so you could treat him well, do dinner and let him relax. You knew he wouldn't come home if you told him to so you invented a prank. "Here," you said and gave your car keys to Zayn. He smiled knowing about the prank and drove your car away. "Liam!" you yelled calling his phone, "I can't find my car!" You sounded really panicked but you were laughing inside. "What?" Liam asked panicking himself. "Someone stole it! It's not in our driveway anymore!" "Are you sure?" Liam asked almost yelling. You could tell, he was already packing his stuff. "Yes I'm sure! Please come home, I'm really freaking out!" you said and light the candles. "Hold on babe, I'm on my way," he said shutting the phone. You laughed to yourself. It was a great, working plan... You took food out of fridge and turn all the lights off. You were wearing Liam's favorite dress. In no time, his car pulled to driveway. You looked him through the window. He was running around your yard, tracing his hands through his growing hair. You giggled opening the door. "Liam!" you yelled and he ran to hug you. "Y/N! Are you okay, did you see anythi- why are you dressed like that? Were you going somewhere?" he looked at you surprised. You smiled leading him in. He looked around and sighed. "Love I appreciate this but we really need to find your car..," he didn't find time to finish when you kissed him. "My car is at Zayn's place. It was a prank. I needed you to come home," you giggled and he sighed relieved. "You're evil," he said but didn't sound angry. "You love it," you laughed kissing him again. "I do love it," he said laughing.

Zayn: You were so tired of trying to get Zayn off to bed in the morning. He was always little late, he didn't want to wake up and he didn't let you go so you were extremely late. You decided to prank him by turning clocks two hours later. So when he thought he'd be late because clock was eight, it really was only six. You had cuddled to Zayns arms when you heard your alarm beeping. You closed it immediately and jumped out of bed dramatically. "Zayn! It's eight a clock! We're late!" you yelled shaking his shoulder. His eyes shoot open and he looked terrified. You knew he had very important meeting this morning. "Shit!" he said jumping off the bed and pulling on the first pants he saw. You giggled quietly when you followed him getting yourself ready quickly. You looked his panicked reflection through the mirror when he brushed his teeth quickly. He stormed out of the bathroom not wearing a shirt and decided that there was no time to breakfast. Zayn was almost out the door when you passed him a shirt and smiled. "Y/N, there's nothing to smile, boys are going to kill me!" he said pulling the shirt over his messy black hair. "Zayn, relax, ZAYN!" you laughed and hugged him so tightly he couldn't move. "Y/N, let me go I have to leave!" he said trying to escape. "Nope, " you said and smiled, "It's only six a clock." He looked at you confused. He looked at the clock on the kitchen wall. "Shit! Why did you say it was eight?" he asked annoyed but you could feel his muscles relax. "I'm tired of being late," you said pressing your head down, "I wanted to prank you so you could see what it's be like me in the morning..." He laughed quietly and lifted your head kissing your lips, "I'm sorry. It will change! But love, what do we do in our exra time..."

Harry: It was a bet, you didn't want to do it, but the boys told you to. You laughed to yourself knowing that what you were doing would drive Harry crazy. You saw his car pull to your driveway and you stood in the kitchen wearing nothing more than his Ramones t-shirt and black panties. The minute he came home, his hands were on your hips and lips on your neck. "Well hello," he murmured and you shivered. "No Harry," you said and pulled away. His face was confused. You walked out of the room and picked up a magazine. You knew where Harry's eyes were when you bend to take the magazine. You looked at him when he started to trail circles to your thigh. "No," you said sounding angry. It wasn't true, you wanted him more than anything. "Why?" he asked looking hurt. "You know why," you said getting up and leaving again. He followed you and tried to touch you every time you stopped. "Stop Harry, please!" you said angrily again and turned away. "What did I do?", he asked. His voice was shaking. This was the first time you didn't want him. "Why don't you want me? What did I do?" he looked away ruffling his sweet curls. You looked at him. He was devastated, he didn't deserve this... He moved closer and looked straight at you driving you crazy. "Just say if you want me to leave, " he whispered tears in his eyes. You panicked, "NO! Don't leave! I'm sorry, I can't do this, boys!" All the boys laughed coming out of your bathroom. Harry looked confused. "It was a bet sweetie. I'm sorry," you said pulling him close. Boys laughed but Harry only saw you, "So you want me?" You chuckled, "Always." He kissed your lips relieved, "Okay boys it's time to you to leave