Wanting to start a family

HARRY: You heard the spare bedroom door close as Harry started making his way down to the room you both shared. You and Harry had agreed to babysit Lux for the night while Lou went to see her parents for the night. "She asleep?," you asked Harry putting down the book you were reading. "Fast asleep," he said collapsing on the bed next to you. "Lux loves you, you know? She said to me if there would be another baby sleeping with her." You looked at Harry. "I have a feeling that Lux didn't say that." Harry looked at you, trying to hide his smile. "Okay, maybe I did lie, but I've been meaning to ask you something." He sat up so you were face to face. "I know that we're not married or anything but I know your the one and I want to start a family with you. We can wait until we get married or something, but as long as its with you, I'm happy." You gleamed with happiness before kissing him. "I want to start a family with you too. I don't care when, but soon," you said. He smiled. "Can we start a family this year?" You nodded. "Whenever."

LIAM: You walked into the apartment you and your husband of 6 months shared. You couldn't see Liam anywhere but you knew he was home because of the laptop that was on the couch. You need to use the laptop to finish an assignment for Uni. You placed the laptop on your lap and saw the Internet was opened on a page that had the title 'Advice For First Time Dad's'. "Hey, how was..." You looked up at Liam and he stared at you. "Liam, is there so,etching you want to talk to me about?" He nodded before sitting down next to you. "Y/N, we've known each for a long time and it's been perfect. But I want more to happen. I want our life to be complete by a family." "You want to start a family?" He nodded, a little embarrassed. You smiled and sat on his lap as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "How many kids do you want to have?" He looked up at you and smiled. "So I guess that's a yes?" You nodded before pecking his lips. He stood up and carried you to the bedroom.

LOUIS: You pulled your phone out of your pocket and answered your phone. "Hello?" "Can you come home, I need to show you something." It was Louis. "I'm on my way now, Lou, is something wrong." "No, just come home." He hung up before you could say anything else. You got into the house and called for Louis. "Where are you?" "I'm in...in the guest room." You frowned but wondered there putting your bag down on the way. You walked in and saw a crib set up as well as a changing table and a box of toys. You looked at Louis concerned. "Did you get a girl knocked up cause if you did I'm leaving right now," you said serious. Louis chuckled. "No, I wanted you to come home so I could should you this cause I want to start a family with you. I want to wake up with a little boy or girl jumping up and down asking me to come and play with him or her. Y/N, we're married now and I want to take the next step." "Well o would love to see my own child's first step." Louis walked over to you and placed a small kiss on you lips.

NIALL: You plated the vegetables on the plates, starting to plate dinner for both you and Niall. You looked out the window, looking out to see snow falling. You heard the door handle rattling and Niall walked in dressed in a big coat and a scarf around his neck. "You're home, I was starting to think the snow was going to get heavy and you would have to camp out in the studio," you said continuing to plate up. "I left early than I was supposed to. Boys didn't care though because they knew my lovely girlfriend would need me." You smiled. He came over to you and took the two plates away from you. "Hey, I wasn't done," you said holding a spoonful of mashed potato. "Go put the fire on, set the cushions up as you like and I'll finish this," he said taking the spoon and putting it back in the pot. You smiled and pecked his cheek before going to set up the living room. After a few minutes, you had the rug out, the cushions placed around the small place near the fire and the fire on. Niall came holding two plates that was holding both of your dinners and gave one to you before sitting across from you. Once he finished his dinner, he took your plate from you and placed it beside the both of you. He grabbed both of your hands and gave them a squeeze before looking up at you. "You okay?," you asked. He nodded. "I just been wanting to ask you something all day but don't know how." "Just say it," you said squeezing his hands. He took a deep breath. "The other day when we went for a walk, I saw a couple with a little girl who was about 3 and they were both playing with her and treating her like how a daughter should be treated. And I started thinking I want something like that. And I wanted to know if you were ready to start a family with me." You smiled widely. "I've always wanted to have a family, and I've dreamt it of having it with you," he said. You nodded and he pulled you onto his lap. "I love you," he said. "I love you too."