The night before the wedding

Niall: It was the night before your wedding and you were starting to feel nervous. You knew that you weren't supposed to see Niall before the wedding because it was considered bad luck, but you honestly didn't even care. You knocked on his door quietly hoping that he was still awake. When he opened the door, his eyes were tired looking and his hair was a mess. "What are you doing here (Y/N)?" "I just. .I don't know. I'm nervous." You pushed your way into the room, taking a seat on the bed. Niall seemed to wake up then and he rushed over to you, wrapping his arms around you. "Don't be nervous. You have nothing to be nervous about. I will always be here for you and I will never leave you. I've never wanted to be with someone more than I want to be with you, okay?" He turned your face so that you were facing him and pressed his forehead against yours. "I love you. Do you want to stay here tonight?" You smiled, pressed your lips against his and you could feel your heart drop to your stomach. You hadn't gotten this feeling since you first kissed him and you felt that it was a sign of reassurance; that everything was going to be okay.

Louis: You were laying in bed thinking about your wedding tomorrow and feeling very jittery. Not a bad jittery though; it was a good jittery. The sound of the telephone ringing brought you out of your thoughts. "Hello?" "Hello Mrs. Thomlinson." You giggled, your cheeks turning red. "I'm not Mrs. Thomlinson yet Lou. What are you doing calling me?" "Since I can't see you, I thought I would call you. I missed your voice." He was right; your parents were very strict about the 'seeing each other before the wedding' thing and so you felt that you both needed to respect their wishes. "I'm so excited for tomorrow," he whispered. You could hear the smile in his voice and it made you break out into a grin. "I am too. I love you Louis." "I love you (Y/N)."

Liam: You had just closed the door after your friends. They came over to hotel to wish you luck tomorrow. There was a knock on the door and when you asked who it was, Liam's voice rang out. "Liam, I can't let you in, remember?" "I'm covering my eyes. Just open up please." You opened the door a crack and seeing that he had a hand over his eyes you opened the door the rest of the way. You placed a hand over your eyes too and he blindly walked inside. "What's going on, Li?" You felt stupid with a hand over your eyes, but you decided it was the only way. "I. .you have my clothes for tomorrow." You laughed out loud and Liam grunted in frustration. "That's it?" "No. ." You could hear him moving and when his hand touched yours, you swore electricity shot up your arm. "What are you doing?" "I need to touch you." The hand that was touching you moved up your arm and came to rest on your neck. He put his lips on your, touching them lightly. His breath hit your face and it smelled like mint. "Liam. ." His lips were on yours again, this time not so soft and his other hand came down to pull your body flush against his. Somehow, you managed to do all of this without peeking.

Zayn: It was the night before your wedding and you were dying to see Zayn, but you knew that you weren't supposed to, so you found away around it. You knocked on his door and when the door open, you turned the other way so that your back was to him. "Turn around!" He laughed and turned around and you walked backwards into the room. "What are you doing here?" You reached behind you and found his hand. "I just wanted to see, but since we can't do that, this is our best option." "So I guess that rules out pre-wedding sex?" "Zayn Malik! How dare you think something like that?" You laughed, but you knew that you were thinking it too. "Can I sleep here tonight?" "Of course, love."

Harry: You had just come back to your hotel after a long night out with your friends. You were stumbling down the hallway, the alcohol still pumping through your system. You got to your door and you were trying to stick in the key in, but you were disoriented and couldn't see to get it in there. A pair of hands landed on your hips and their hot breath hit your ear, their hand reaching out and placing the key in the door. "Well, hello darling." You leaned your head back on his shoulder, smiling. "Harry. ." You started to turn around but he stopped you, clicking his tongue. "Not so fast. You can't look at me before the wedding." "You're looking at me, Hazza." He chuckled, his voice low. "I have a blindfold on." He guided you into the room and sat you on the bed, wrapping a blindfold over your eyes. "This is very kinky Harry." He pushed you back, his body hovering over yours. "Good. That's the way I like it."