Cuddleing on the couch

HARRY:

His long body doesn't quite fit on the sofa. His feet dangle off the edge, and his neck is supported by the arm of the chair. Nonetheless, he knows it's the most comfortable he'll get seeing as you kicked him out of your bedroom. He pulls the blanket around him tighter, the freezing cold air brushing past his body, making him shiver. He wants to go and see you, tell you he's sorry, and snuggle up to you, but he respects your wishes, and attempts to get at least a couple of hours of rest.

LIAM:

"Well if that's how you feel, then you can sleep on the sofa!" you scream at him, grabbing the pillows from his side of the bed and throwing them at him. His quick reflexes ensure that he catches them. "There's a blanket in the cupboard downstairs. Use that." He sighs and shakes his head. "I didn't mean to offend you. You just talk in your sleep too much, that's all. And what with the tour coming up, I need rest." You switch off the light as he exits the room, feeling guilty that you threw him out of the bed you share together.

LOUIS:

"She just ... she snores, Niall. It's annoying. It keeps me awake! And she's such a deep sleeper" you hear him telling his band mate as you walk into the flat you both share. "It's just inconvenient." Louis doesn't hear you until you slam your keys onto the kitchen table. "Babe" Louis smiles, happy to see you home from work. "Piss off, Louis. If I'm such an inconvenience, you can sleep on the sofa tonight."

NIALL:

He continues to play the Fifa game. "Are you coming to bed or what?" you ask him, clearly pissed off. "Yeah, in a minute" he murmurs, not taking his eyes off the screen. "Forget it, you can sleep on here since you love sitting on it all day playing that stupid game." You head upstairs to bed and wrap the covers tightly around you. The bed feels empty, cold even, without his presence, so when he pops his head around the door and murmurs a quick "I'm sorry, princess," you can't refuse him for some late night snuggling.

ZAYN:

"You need to go to the doctor or something babe, seriously. You started sleep walking again last night. I can't get a decent night's sleep because I'm more worried about you" he tells you. "Oh, well I'm sorry that I'm stopping you from sleeping, Zayn, but I can't help it! Do you not think I've seen a doctor? Nothing can be done about it. You'll be able to get a decent night's sleep on the sofa" you mock him.