Your child is cold

Niall:Blue eyes locked on his daughter's ones as she reached her hands up putting them above her small body just waiting on her daddy.As a response, both of his hands caught hold by the each side of her body before he almost effortlessly picked her up,strong arms bringing the little one close to his chest.Soft hair splayed around his shirts as she nuzzled her head deeper in soft fabric,tiny hands pressing by the each side of his chest."Better now?" he asked tightening an arm around her back."Better."

Zayn:"It's ok",he murmured more to himself than to his son as he bent down,his eyes now on the same level to his son's identical ones.Hand rested on his back,almost fully covering it when he lightly pushed him in attempt to bring his little body closer to his chest before Zayn grabbed each side of his body and swiftly picked him up."I'll carry you home."

Louis:"C'mere",head lightly tilted down to his spread arms just waiting on his little son to walk closer.Little leg raised from the pavement making few tiny steps forward until he finally walked in his fathers chest.Louis put a forearm on his thighs while he pressed a hand to little one's chest supporting him until he picked him up bringing him close to his chest before he placed a kiss to his red,chubby cheek.

Liam:"Daddy,I'm cold",no other word needed to be said before he picked her up wrapping her in a blanket and bringing her close to his chest just a second after.Smile spread over her pink lips as he planted a kiss to her forehead,arm around her body tensing,pulling her even deeper in his chest.She had him wrapped around her tiny little finger,but he didn't mind;he loved her just as much he loved you and he liked the feeling of being needed.He would always do anything for his little angel;no matter is it giving his life for her or simply keeping her warm right there in his embrace.

Harry:Green eyes shined down at little girl with chubby red cheeks and messy curls giving her that angelic,magical look.In a matter of a second he was down at her level,brown,visibly old leather jacket no longer covering his back;it was in his arms now.Using one swift movement,he wrapped it around her body,heavy cloth fully covering her before he picked her up bringing her as close as he could to him.She nuzzled her head deeper,eyes closing as she inhaled that familiar scent of jacket she was wrapped in;the very same jacket which used to keep you warm.