Snow days

Louis: "Looks like I can't go to work," he sighs, mock sadness dripping in his words. A smile graces his features as he turns, looking away from the window, the yard covered in snow, back to you. "Let's go outside!" he exclaims giddily, excitement written all over his face as he tosses you your coat, shrugging his own jacket over his shoulders. And five minutes later, as you step through the doorway, immediately getting his with a handful of snow, he'll giggle and saunter away as you call out, "You're so done, Tomlinson"

Harry: "Just stay in here with me forever," you murmur against his neck, curling in closer to his warm torso. His arms instinctively bring themselves tighter around your frame, pressing his lips into your hair as he mumbles lowly, "Hey, guess what?" he asks, a grin in his tone as he wiggles his fingers against your sides, causing you to giggle lightly and squirm away when you ask, "what?" He'll smirk, pressing a kiss to your shoulder, the nearest thing to his lips as he pulls you back against him, "I love you."

Niall: "No. It's too cold," he whines, clutching the fabric of your shirt, tugging you closer. You'll begin to protest, but his eyes are already shut, a smile on his lips because he knows he's won. Sighing, you settle back in beside you, letting him pull you in, a hand in your hair at the back of your head as he ducks his head to press his lips to yours sleepily. It's sloppy and his toes are cold against your calves, but it's okay because it's him, and neither of you have anywhere to be but right where you are.

Zayn: "You've got a little..." he trails off, eyes flitting between your eyes, your lips, your hands that are adding ingredients into the large bowl. You turn to look at him questioning, quirking an eyebrow as he grins, chuckling lightly at you as he languidly wipes away the flour that rests on your cheek. He sneaks a quick kiss to your lips, giggling into it when you do. "Got it," he assures, wrapping you up in his arms from behind, resting his chin on your shoulder while you get back to work. "Let's make this a regular thing, yeah?"

Liam: "It's so beautiful," you say from your spot in the windowsill. He sits a few feet away on the sofa, watching your every move. From the way you tuck you pajama clad legs under yourself, to the way your eyes fall shut as you sip your hot chocolate, before opening back up to peer out at the snow outside your window. "Yeah it is," he says, because while you watch the snow, he's watching you, and nothing is more beautiful to him.