Harry - wedding

You take a deep breath and clutch the roses tighter in your hands, you were about to walk down the isle and become y/n Styles. You were about to marry the Harry Styles from Holmes Chapel who also happened to be in One Direction. Grasping your dad's arm you begin walking down the aisle nodding and smiling at everyone before your eyes landed on Harry. He looked amazing in his tux with his curls falling forward and his green eyes sparkling at you, reaching the front your dad places your hand in Harry's then presses a kiss to your cheek. You look over at Harry and see him smiling widely at you.
"Your beautiful."
He mouths you mouth back a thank you before turning towards the preacher waiting to start the ceremony.
"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you. Do you Harry take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"
Harry grins at you before looking at the preacher and smiling while nodding his head.
"I do."
"Liz do you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"
"I do."
After you say the I do's you kind of zone out paying so much attention to Harry, and you barley make it to where he asks for the rings.
"If there are no objections I now pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride."
Harry smiles at you before placing a hand around your waist pulling you closer to him and lowering his lips to yours. A smile falls upon your mouth as you hear all of the awes coming from the crowd, you both finally turn away with Harry keeping his arm around you.
"Ladies and gentlemen I give to you Mr. and Mrs. Harry Styles."
Everyone stands and claps as you both rush down the aisle out to the limo and climb in before pulling away. Harry wraps an arm around you kissing your neck and you smile while looking down at your ring.
"You know Mrs. Styles we could always skip the reception and head for the honeymoon."
"Harry you know as much as I would love to we can't everyone is waiting for us."
Harry pouts his lip and you can't help but laugh you may not have been able to skip the reception but as soon as you got to your hotel you made up for the lost time.