Niall - shower sex

Niall and I were visiting Niall's parents house for the holiday. It was snowy and cold outside. His mum was obsessed with my small baby bump. Always talked to it. It was so cute.

"Mum! I'm gonna take a shower, then I'll help you with the cookies." Niall yelled before shutting the bedroom door.

"Babe, wanna take a shower with me?" Niall asked with the wide.

"Just a shower." I warned before walking with him to the bathroom.

I bent over to turn the water on and Niall's palm, smacked my bum. I ignored his cheekiness and stood up slowly. Niall lifted up my shirt up over my head and kissed my tummy.

"Hello princess." Niall said before kidding my tummy again.

We both stripped off and hopped into the shower. Niall grabbed me from behind, rubbing my tummy in circles. His lips kissed at my neck and I giggled.

"Baby, I love you." Niall said in my ear.

"I love you too." I said before turning around and kissing his lips.

Our small pecks on the lips turned into a rough makeout session as the water covered our bodies. Niall turned the shower off and turned the bath on. The water filled half way before Niall turned the water off. He continued to kiss me until he sat down, me straddling his waist.

"Niall, babe. I don't want to have sex. It will hurt the baby." I whined.

"Babe. No it won't. Greg was having sex with Denise last night and she's pregnant too. They are so damn loud." Niall joked.

I looked at him worried and he kissed my lips and gave me a reassuring look.

"I promise, it won't hurt the baby. We just have to go slower." Niall said convincingly.

I nodded and Niall lifted my hips up and positioned them with his. I slowly sat down on him and kissed his lips while slowly lifting my hips. Placed his hands on my hips and guided me up and down on his length.

"Uhhhhh! Oh my god." I moaned softly.

"Mhmm baby. Arg. Your so tight. Fuck." Niall groaned.

I started going back and forth on him causing the water to splash.

"Fuckin hell! You feel so good!" Niall groaned loudly.

"Uhhhhhh! Niall! UGHH!" I moaned loudly.

"Mmm.. Moan my name again baby." Niall groaned.

Niall cupped my breasts and squeezed them tightly while I bounced on him at a fast pace.

"Babe slow down." Niall warned slowing my hips.

I rested my head on his shoulder and panted in his ear as I bounced slowly on him.

"I'm getting tired..." I panted.

Niall moved my hips for me as I moaned in his ear. He began whispering dirty things in my ear, making me extremely wet.

"I'm gonna make you come all over my Irish dick. You're gonna scream my name so loud that everyone in this house will hear you." Niall growled in my ear.

"Mhmmm" I moaned.

"What's my name?" Niall said thrusting upward onto my G spot.

"Oh god! Niall!" I said lifting my head.

"Mmm. What's my fucking... Name?" Niall said thrusting on my G Spot.

"Niall! Ughhhhhh!" I screamed.

"Scream my fucking name." Niall growled thrusting up on my G spot and coming violently on it.

"JESUS NIALL!!! UGHHHHHH!" I screamed as he made me come.

Niall kissed me and slipped out of me. His length softened and we both got dressed. When we walked out to the kitchen, everyone gave us looks and my cheeks blushed a bright red before I hid my face in Niall's chest.

"Aww baby." Niall laughed before hugging me tightly.

"No need to be shy dear. I think Greg and Denise were louder last night and they didn't realise it." Niall's mum said looking at them.