Daddy i need you

Niall: As per usual. Your irritable teenage daughter was out with her boyfriend who was significantly older than herself. Niall always kept a cautious eye on what she was doing which usually ending in him getting a very explicit earful from her. This particular night she was supposed to be staying at her friends which was fine by the two of you. It came up to about midnight and Niall's phone rang. It was your daughter. "Daddy, I need you." She said. "What's the problem baby." Niall said down the phone. "You were right. He only wanted one thing from me. I'm sorry I didn't listen." She sobbed down the phone. Niall grabbed his coat and drove out to pick her up. She got a cup of tea and biscuits when she got home but a stern speech in the morning.

Louis: You spent yet another night in the hospital. You were very ill. You had your little boy next to you and he was explaining what he had done at school that day. He had a bright smile plastered on his little face as he presented his drawing from art. You carefully examined each picture, feeling more and more proud with each piece. Suddenly you felt your body go weak and you blacked out. All you heard was your son shouting down the hallway: "Daddy, I need you! Mommy's not waking up!" Almost in an instant Louis was by your side pushing the emergency button. "Baby, it's okay. You'll pull through again."

Harry: "And they all lived happily ever after." Harry whispered. Little did he know Darcy had fallen asleep long before. He gently kissed her forehead and left her to sleep before crawling into bed next to you. "Daddy, I need you!" You heard Darcy scream from her room. Harry was up in a flash in her room. "What's the matter, baby." He asked as she trembled in the corner of her bed. "The monsters under my bed are going to eat me!" She yelled. Harry sat on her bed and held her in his arms. "I won't let them eat you." He said. She must've found this reassuring because she was asleep again within minutes.

Zayn: Your daughter was at school as usual. Zayn's phone rang and when he answered it he was greeted by a breathless girl. "Daddy, I need you! I forgot my inhaler and I can't breathe!" She panted down the phone. Zayn hung up the phone, grabbed her inhaler and rushed down to her school where she was waiting in reception, hand on her chest. "Thank you daddy." She said before breathing in the Ventolin inside her inhaler. "No problem, love. Please remember it next time." He said. She nodded and he kissed her forehead and left.

Liam: You, Liam and your son were walking your dog in the park. Your dog was a boxer dog so he was very strong but your son insisted he was strong enough to hold the lead. You reluctantly handed the lead over only to find your son completely misjudged his own strength and the dog dragged him across the park. "DADDY! I NEED YOU!" He yelled. Liam ran after him chuckling before taking the lead back. "Maybe I'm not strong enough yet..." Your son said. "Maybe not, lad." Liam replied.