Louis - going on vacation

Two years. Two years of wonderful joy and happiness. No one has ever made me feel like this. So of course I was ecstatic when I found out that for one weekend, Louis and I were finally going to have alone time. We were heading to a small island off the coast of Italy somewhere in the Mediterranean Sea; and the beach house that we were staying at was even smaller. I didn't mind, though, anytime that I could spend with Louis was time that I would treasure.

I watched as we pulled to the island on the boat. It looked exactly like the brochure said it would. The water was a crystal blue it didn't seem real. The beach was full of sand and looked as if it would feel soft against the skin. As you continued closer to the beach house, there was greener. Tropical trees and shrubs lined that beach, and bright pink flowers poked out of the green. It looked like something out of a postcard, a truly picturesque sight to see.

"Wow," I whispered to myself, awestruck.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" I heard Louis say, as he slowed the boat towards the dock peeking out the blue water. "It's crazy that we have this place all to ourselves," he said running a hand through his hair.

I looked at him in wonder. He was the most beautiful person that I've ever met. When he ran his hand through his messy brown locks, it was swoon worthy. His eyes were shielded by his Aviators. He looked truly beautiful. A beautiful man, in a beautiful place. I smiled, despite myself. "Has anyone told you that you're beautiful?" I asked him, smiling brightly.

He grinned as he stopped the motor of the boat. "Always. Has anyone told you that you are the most wonderfully beautiful girl they've ever laid eyes on?" he said as he tied the boat to the dock. He got off the boat and onto the dock. He extended his hand out towards me, and I accepted it graciously.

"Only you," I replied. He was still holding my hand and I kept on blushing. I've been dating him for two years, and he still made me feel like I just met him whenever he looks at me with his thoughtful blue eyes.

"That's because I'm the only one that understands true beauty," he replied. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Let's go explore this island, shall we?" he whispered his lips teasing mine a little bit.

I smiled and blushed again. "Louis, we still have our suitcases," I reminded him.

"I think that they'll be fine out here for a while," he replied as he escorted me off the dock.

We didn't get really far, in our exploring. Most of our exploring included running through the sand barefoot. Then I stole his sunglasses and started running away whilst laughing hysterically. He chased me into the shores of the water until he finally caught me. He grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up. I screamed in excitement as he spun me around once. Then, I gave him his sunglasses back, still laughing. He didn't let me down after I handed him my sunglasses. I wrapped my legs around his waist and stared at him admiringly, taking a piece of his fringed hair that was sticking out and tucking it back. He closed his eyes and mumbled something inaudible.

"I love you, Louis," I whispered. He smiled and nuzzled his nose into my neck.

"I love you too," he replied. He set me down and we walked back to the beach, hand in hand.

We sat down on the beach and looked at the sunset. Mixtures of reds and oranges and purples painted across the sky as the sun slowly sank down past the horizon. "It's so beautiful," I said in awe.

Page 2 of 2
Louis wasn't focusing on the sunset though. Instead, he was sitting behind with his arms around my waist. He was kissing the inside of my neck. He was completely distracted with everything. "You're so beautiful. I've never laid eyes on someone as beautiful as you. I have never seen someone with eyes that shine as bright as yours do. I've never met someone who is willing to stay up all night and play Xbox with me. And sing with me. I love every single part of you," he kissed you over and over again. "I love you so fucking much."

I smiled as I took his words in. I turned around and looked at him, "I've never loved someone as much as I loved you, Louis," I stated staring straight into his eyes as I did so.

We sat there for a while looking out to the horizon until the sun completely disappeared and the stars started to come out. We fit right next to each other, perfect. We were two perfect puzzle pieces. He was part A and I was part B; and together we made one.