What he likes to see you wear

Harry - He loves it the most when you're really dressed up like you are before attending an award show with him, and when you dress like you don't have a care in the world. When you dress up he can never take his eyes off you, stunned by your beauty. High heels, fancy dresses and perfect makeup make him swoon. When you wear sweats and a T-shirt though, he's even more shocked by how beautiful you are without trying. He loves that you can be comfortable around him and be yourself with a bare face. Not to mention, comfy clothes are easier to take off than dressed and heels.

Louis - He likes to see you in shorts and loose tank tops, in fact that's all you wear in the summer just to please him. He likes tight denim so he can admire your backside. He likes to see you in loose tank tops that gape at the sides and show the most skin. Bottom line, he loves seeing you in summer when you dress how he likes and when you can show the most skin. But every time you wear your tiny shorts, they don't stay on for long.

Liam - He loves it when you wear dresses and skirts or floral patterns and pastels. When you dress more delicately, it makes him feel like more of a man in that he has to take care of you more. He likes to see you in skirts and dresses because he loves your legs. The more girly or feminine you dress, he feels he needs to hold you and protect you from the world. He thinks you always look the most beautiful in light colors and floral print. He thinks you are absolutely adorable and delicate in dresses. And let's not forget, skirts and dresses are a lot easier to work with than pants.

Zayn - He loves your unique style that can shift from modern to contemporary as the days change. He loves seeing you in what you like because he likes to see that you're not afraid to show the world who you are. Of course he think you would look beautiful in anything, he likes it more when you wear things no other girl could pull off. He especially loves seeing you in a leather jacket, that is something he pulls off.

Niall - He likes it when you wear his clothes. Whether is be his printed t-shirts, his muscle shirts, his jerseys or his sweaters and sweat pants, he can never resist seeing you in his clothes. He likes how they are always so big on you and he gets to see how small you really are. He loves that you're comfortable in his clothes and that you like to feel close to him on another level. He thinks you look the most stunning his crazy mofos T-shirt and likes the way it hangs loosely off you. The fact that his clothes are so loose and you gives him the advantage when he gets them off you.