Long plane rides

HARRY: "Liam, there's a spare seat next to Lou, do you mind moving over there?," Harry asked Liam. You slapped his chest and looked at Liam. "You don't have to Liam, you can stay there, we don't mind." He shook his head. "No, it's okay. You two should get to do what couples do on a long plane ride, I'll go sit with Lou," Liam said getting up. You looked at Harry who smiled. "What was that? You don't just ask someone to leave their seat." "What he didn't mind." You gave in and Harry lifted the armchair. You unbuckled your seatbelt and scooted closer to happy, curling up at his side. "What movie?," he asked turning the little TV on. "Harry Potter?" He nodded and chose the movie before giving you the headphones. You both watched the movie, before falling asleep halfway.

LIAM: You tensed as the plane took off. Liam noticed and grabbed your hand. "Hey, it's okay. It'll only be for a few seconds and then you can come cuddle and I'll help settle you down, okay?" You nodded and closed your eyes. After a couple of minutes, you felt your belt being unbuckled and you opened your eyes. "You can cuddle with me, now." You didn't have to be told twice. You instantly cuddled into Liam and he gave you one of the earbuds that you put in your left ear. Music started playing and you looked up at Liam. "Close your eyes love, I'll wake you up when we get there," he said as he grabbed you a blanket from the flight attendant. You sighed and closed your eyes, falling asleep to the music while Liam entertained himself.

LOUIS: "I'm going to die," he groaned. "Oh Lou, you'll survive," you laughed as you flipped the page of your magazine. "No I won't. No Internet means no Twitter and I need my Twitter?" "Shhh," you said. "You'll wake the people in economy," you said. "I can be as loud as I want. I am Louis Tomlinson, member of One Direction bitches!," he said standing up. "Excuse me sir." He turned around to be faced with a flight attendant. "I'm going to have to ask you to be quiet sir, your disturbing the other passengers." "But..." You quickly got up and covered Louis' mouth. "I'm sorry, he's not a big fan of flying." She nodded. "Just please be quiet." The flight attendant walked away and Louis licked your hand. "Ew, Louis," you shrieked. "Come on, lets go prank the boys," he laughed. You both and the same ideas for each of the boys, knowing you would pay for it later. But it was worth it to make the flight shorter.

NIALL: "Babe." You opened your eyes and looked at Niall. "What?" "I'm hungry." "Then get some food." "Can you get it?" "No, you get it." He groaned and got up as you closed your eyes. *5 minutes later* "Y/N." "What?" "I'm bored." "Then play a game with one of the boys." "But they're all asleep." "Then play cards," you said closing your eyes again. *10 minutes later* "Babe." "Niall, shut up and let us sleep!," Zayn yelled behind you. Niall sighed and you laughed. "Try and go to sleep, I don't want you bugging me every 5 minutes,' you said as you pulled the blanket so you both could share it. He instantly fell asleep after closing his eyes and you smiled knowing he wouldn't annoy you for the rest of the ride.

ZAYN: Zayn instantly asked for a blanket after take off and you lifted the armchair so you could both share the blanket while cuddling. "I love you," he said. "I love you too." He rested his head on top of yours and he quickly grabbed some food you two could share before going to sleep.