You get mobbed

HARRY: You had gone with Harry to one of his concerts as you were with him and the boys on tour. You both knew the distance would be hard and you needed a break from Uni so you decided to go on tour with them that went for almost a year. As Harry was getting changed into clean clothes, you felt a headache coming on. You got headaches easily when it came down to loud noise. Harry walked out of the dressing room and saw you holding your head. He instantly knew what was happening. "Hey," he said walking over to you. "We'll be home soon and then I'll get you some medication, yeah." You nodded and smiled at how thoughtful he was. He grabbed your hand and led you out the doors. Girl screams filled your ears and you winced. Harry walked in front of you and tightened his grip on your hand. Paul was in front of the both of you trying to make a pathway to the car but it didn't seem to help. Harry stopped walking and you crashed into his back. "Hey!" The screams died down. "Please move back and let us through, Y/N isn't feeling well and needs to get home!" The girls all shuffled back and you both continued walking to the car. "Thank you Harry," you said as he started the engine. "Anytime love," he smiled.

LIAM: "We need to hurry before fans see us. If they do, we're screwed," Liam said as you wondered down the isle of the store. "I just need one more thing Li, then we can go home." You grabbed the last item you needed and Liam dashed for the cash register. Just as you finished paying you saw a crowd gather outside the store. Liam groaned and you got tense. "You can use the back exit if you want." You turned to the lady who had served you. "Are you sure?" "Yes, of course, I wouldn't want you to end up in hospital because of them, they look like they could hurt you." You turned to Liam who was smiling. "Thank you so much," you said as you walked through the exit. You both ran to the car in case anyone saw you and raced out of the car park.

LOUIS: "Why can't they just leave us alone for one night?," Louis asked as you gave the bills to the waiter. You looked out the window and saw what he was talking about. Paparazzi were standing near the doors, already snapping pictures of you two. You turned to Louis who was already on his phone to Paul. "He'll be here soon," Louis said to you as he finished his call. After 10 minutes of waiting in the hallway, Paul turned up and helped escort the both of you to the car. Louis kept you in front of him, having his hands on your waist as you walked. You got to the car and pushed your hair out of the way. "Sorry Y/N," Louis said. "It's okay Lou, you didn't do anything wrong," you said grabbing his hand. He nodded and smiled at you as you kissed his hand.

NIALL: Niall stopped walking just before you got out the doors of the airport and you looked at him. He still was used to getting mobbed and his claustrophobic didn't help. "Niall, take my hand," you said. He looped his hands into yours. "Paul's here with us, they're not going to hurt us," you whispered to him as you walked out the doors. Screams erupted from the girls and paparazzi started snapping pictures. Niall kept his head down and so did you, but looked up every few seconds to see where you were going. You finally got into the car and Niall was shaking a little bit. You curled up at his side and he instantly felt better. "It's okay," you said as you played with his fingers lightly.

ZAYN: You stared at the crowd of paparazzi as they started coming closer and closer to you. This is the first time you've ever been mobbed. "Hey," Zayn whispered to you. "It's gonna be okay. Just keep holding my hand and don't let go." You nodded and he lead the way. You suddenly felt your grip lose Zayn's hand and the paparazzi started surrounding you, throwing questions at you. You felt tears prick your eyes and you started walking, hoping they would move. "Y/N!" You looked up to see Zayn heading towards you with Paul with him. Zayn grabbed your hand and quickly pulled you into his arms, leading you back to the car. He placed you in gently and took a seat next to you before pulling you onto his lap. "I'm so sorry, I should've walked behind you so I would've known you are okay." "I am okay Zayn, see I'm fine," you smiled. "I know you are but I'm sorry you got scared." "It's okay, I'm just going to have to get used to it." He smiled and pecked your lips gently.