Day out together

HARRY: "Harry!," you screamed as he ran after you splashing you with water. He laughed behind you as you ran across the water. You felt arms around your waist and you squealed as he lifted you up, spinning you around. You both laughed as he put you down. "You hungry?," he asked. You nodded. "You go get warm and I'll go get some fish and chips." "I'd like that." He kissed you before you parted ways. After 5 minutes, he came back with a packet full of hot chips and 2 potato cakes. "I've enjoyed today," you said as you munched on a chip. "I have too. I know I'm away a lot but we should do this more often. Get out of our apartment and go out somewhere just to enjoy ourselves and spend time with each other." "I'd love that, but every moment with you is spending time with you." He laughed before pecking your lips.

LIAM: You woke up to small kisses being planted on your cheek. "Morning love," Liam said as you opened your eyes. "Morning," you mumbled as you pecked his lips. "Are you doing anything today?," he asked. "No." "I was thinking that maybe today we can have a lazy day, seeing how I just got back from tour and we haven't had anytime to ourselves." You nodded. "Well, I'll be back in 5 then." He kissed your forehead before walking out the door. You went to the DVD cabinet and pulled out some movies. Liam came back after 5 minutes as said, holding a bag full of junk food. You put a DVD on and got into bed as Liam walked in the room with bowls of junk food. He got into bed next to you as you cuddled up to his side. "I love you," he said. "I love you too. And next time I'm coming on tour with you." "Good cause I missed you too much." You kissed his cheek and lips as he chuckled. "We need to have more lazy days," you spoke. "Agreed."

LOUIS: "You need to bring me here more often," Louis said as you slipped into the hot tub next to him. You both wanted a day to yourselves so you suggested to go to a spa. You both had a massage as well as a facial. "I agree. It's relaxing and we're away from fans and paparazzi and it's just us two." Louis nodded. "Okay tell me, best part of the day?," you asked. "Every moment that I've spent with you." You smiled and moved over to his side. "What's yours." "Being here with you." He kissed your forehead as you kissed his chest. You both spent 2 hours in the hot tub, enjoying the time you had with each other.

NIALL: "Niall, I told you I can't golf," you said as he handed you a golf club. "You'll be fine. Your Mum told me you're a natural." You laughed as he grabbed the golf cart bag and headed to the golf cart. He went to sit in the drivers seat but you pushed in front of him. "I want to drive." He laughed before sitting next to you. You got to the first hole and Niall went first. When it came to your turn, you tried to hit the ball, but would not hit it a couple inches from the tee. You heard Niall laughed. "I told you I cat play." "Here." He put the golf ball back in the tee before standing behind you. He put his arms around you, putting his hands around yours that were holding the club. "Now feet apart a bit." you did so and he kissed your neck. "Now swing your arms back and hit the ball." You did so before hitting the ball. It landed closer to the hole then Niall's. you looked at him and he smiled. "I think you're better then me now," he said kissing your cheek as you giggled.

ZAYN: What else would you do on a day when spending time together? You both just had the important meals of the day and slept.