Louis - proposal

It was 11pm at the 31st of December.

The boys did a charity concert at New Years eve and because you were Louis's girlfriend you were allowed to come.

It was a concert for children with cancer. You supported the boys in this charity, because your mom died of cancer and you wanted to do everything you could to help other people who had this horrible sickness.

"Are you enjoying the show?" Louis smiled as he ran backstage.

"I love it, thanks for doing this." You said to him, while he pressed a sweet kiss on your cheek.

"I know what you went trough and I want to prevent that others might go trough the same thing, babe. Anything that makes you happy, I love to do." He smiled.

Louis had been there when your mom passed out, also when she was diagnosed he was by your side.

You had a hard time back then, and he was the reason why you didn't give up.

"Hey Y/N, did you like the part where I stole Louis's mic and let him chase me?" Niall's loud voice said.

"Of course I did, Niall. You bad boy." You grinned.

Louis looked sad at you and you kissed his nose as a sorry.

"Boys, you are back on in 3,2,1!" Their manager shouted.

Louis pecked your lips a final time and jumped back on stage.

The show continued and at excactly 11:57 the show ended.

You applauded and smiled like an idiot. Your life was finally back to the way it supposed to be.

"Before we leave, I want to call someone really special on stage." Louis started.

You saw the boys winking at you, and you felt your cheeks turning red.

"Y/N will you come on stage for a second please?" He asked, looking at you backstage.

You nodded and walked on the stage.

You felt thousands pairs of eyes watching you.

"Y/N We did this show for you, because we love you. Of course I love you the most." He grinned.

You laughed at his joke.

"I love you so much, and I hope you're not going to run away but.." He said and hesitated.

He got down on one knee, and Zayn brought him a small black box.

You looked in all amazement at Louis and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Y/N will you please marry me?" He asked as he opened the box that was now revealing a silver ring with a little diamond stone in it.

You nodded your head and whispered a yes.

A loud noice came out of the audience, bells were ringing.

At exactly 31december 00:00 you said yes.

Louis got up and kissed you with all his love.

"I love you Y/N, no matter what."